💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 Behind The Scenes

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

PxA limited

I see people writing things like 'at least we got this'.

We got what? Two teleprompter sentences and a makeup photo? Lol.

That's like dead fish going with the flow. I could've gotten nothing and I would've been perfectly fine. 

Next.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith
22 minutes ago, BabylonHooker said:

no chile, everybody knew about this :bear:

Say something more plz plz plz 

Alannah

I still don't understand the obsession with getting new content now. We have the album, three videos, a great VMA performance, and a great speech for Biden. The tour isn't happening for months, maybe even a year from now. There's no rush for anything new. The logic of the entitlement for new content comes from, what, other artists are doing it? Cool, enjoy their new content. " ____ did it, so why can't Gaga?" She could if she wanted to. Clearly, something is in the works or they are waiting. It isn't unheard of for album cycles to last a couple of years. Either way, I can be patient, it really isn't the end of the world. With the current state of the world right now, it really seems irrational that she's not "serving this era"...

With that being said, I appreciate knowing whatever we've gotten out of Chromatica has been filmed safely. 

3 hours ago, Suspiria said:

To the people complaining about the complainers:

Obviously no one is actually bothered that she is doing promo for a TV. She's done brand sponsorship/promo deals her whole career. And these deals are what allowed her to make such high budget videos and performances.

The difference is that back then, she did a bunch of creative performances, lots of videos/visuals, interesting interviews and fan interactions too.

Now, we are in an era where the only 'news' from her is her promoting a TV and selling some eyeshadows.

You see the problem?

They will never see the problem. They are totally infantilized and also think Gaga is selling Haus Labs because it's about bravery and, ehhh, kindness, for her. :billie:

If she cared for her art, she would finance it herself. She doesn't need to wait for a sponsorship.

Not you guys turning every conversation into a war:fail: wether you're satisfied or not, everyone has different opinions, that's what a forum is all about. You should debate, not fight... 

TimisaMonster

Well it's something :billie:

Not really a BTS...more of a product placement for LG TVs lol 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Justin Drew Bieber
6 hours ago, TittyGlitterDance said:

She's such a money machine now xo

Stay bitter xo 

OT: She looks great! :giveup:

Justin Drew Bieber
5 hours ago, petararthur said:

I see people writing things like 'at least we got this'.

We got what? Two teleprompter sentences and a makeup photo? Lol.

That's like dead fish going with the flow. I could've gotten nothing and I would've been perfectly fine. 

Next.

No ones forcing you to enjoy it, several other people do. No shade, but it’s no wonder you said you got several negative points on your first day here

ReplayBoss

At least we got some BTS unlike with G.U.Y :bradley:. I really don't understand why people are upset over this. We got BTS of 911. Yea it might have been through a LG TV ad, but it was a major sponsor for the video and this is what she does.  

The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay

LaLuna
7 hours ago, JINNOCIDE said:

I love the pretentious artists in this thread calling her a money grab and whatever. Do you live off art 24/7? if so, good for you

Y'all tend to forget (when it's convenient) that she's a businesswoman and the name LADY GAGA is a ****ing BRAND.

People do deals all the time. She already said time and time again things about vision and art (she's talking about in this god damn BTS video!!!!!!!) what is wrong with you all?

Don't give me this crap artsy speech, it's pretentious as ****.

We have a capitalism system, people have to do things in order to stay relevant.

She's smart, she knows when to strike a deal.

God.

Exactly. And this isn't the first time she's partnered with a big company so I don't see what the big deal is :bear:

chromaticainmyhead

can we take a moment and appreciate how carefreely uncreative Gaga and Tarsim promote this television :billie: this commercial could be from that channels with 24h ads on loop for overpriced jewellery or sth

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived