💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 Behind The Scenes

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

You guys realize that if it wasn't for the LG sponsorship we wouldn't have the MV at all, right? Interscope must have not given Gaga one penny since it wasn't a single :awkney:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Contessa
1 minute ago, Red said:

You guys realize that if it wasn't for the LG sponsorship we would have the MV at all, right? Interscope must have not given Gaga one penny since it wasn't a single :awkney:

Don’t even waste your breath they will still complain. :billie: They beg for Gaga to do anything and then we get BTS from the video and everyone still complains. :smh:

Reality

Monsters: GAGA DO SOMETHING! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO SOMETHING! OMG I CAN'T STAND THAT YOU'RE JUST SITTING AT HOME EATING PIZZA AND DRINKING WINE WHILE YOU HAVE AN ALBUM TO PROMOTE

Gaga: *does some promo*

Monsters: SHE SOLD OUT! WTF IS THIS?! WHERE'S THE GAGAVISION?! 

Paley Center No GIF by The Paley Center for Media

🖤👹

1 minute ago, Contessa said:

Don’t even waste your breath they will still complain. :billie: They beg for Gaga to do anything and then we get BTS from the video and everyone still complains. :smh:

Hmmm I am numb to the whining but calling Gaga money hungry? Not on my watch

Wow we got a behind the scenes video in other words something chromatica related but i still see complains yall are never satisfyed 

liquidsunshine
10 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Partnering with LG would have paid for some of the video. It's nothing new, think about all the product placement in Telephone for example. 

At least with this partnership we got a cute little behind the scenes video. 

Having LG logo boldly displayed in the video is a very clever product placement. Very ARTPOP. And quite frankly should be enough.This behind the scene video however to me is tacky and forced esp when she starts touting the technicalities of the TV.

I'm not stressed she can do whatever she want - just slightly puzzled.

11 minutes ago, Contessa said:

They sponsored the video what else do you want her to do? Not fill her contractual obligations?:spin:

Not even going to argue with you. There's like 0 nuance from this.

IllusionLover

First pink, then purple, then tea and teal with yellow, now blue. Could be something coming???

Also i love that she's doing every hair color do this era. Can't wait for her Ava Max/Ally moment

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Contessa
Just now, liquidsunshine said:

Having LG logo boldly displayed in the video is a very clever product placement. Very ARTPOP. And quite frankly should be enough.This ibehind the scene video is tacky and forced when starts touting the technicalities of the TV.

I'm not stressed she can do whatever she want - just slightly puzzled.

Not even going to argue with you. There's like 0 nuance from this.

So you have no real rebuttal got it. No argument from me. :emma:

Why is no one talking about we’re getting a new MORE visually stunning video :nooo: unless I mistook her 

liquidsunshine
1 minute ago, Contessa said:

So you have no real rebuttal got it. No argument from me. :emma:

Whatever makes you happy man.

Suspiria
2 minutes ago, weed said:

Why is no one talking about we’re getting a new MORE visually stunning video :nooo: unless I mistook her 

Lmao they are just trying to sell you the TV by describing how good the screen is.

There is a very slightly different edit of the video, exclusive to the LG OLED, which leaked a week or two ago. It basically has a slightly longer ending, and the dance scene is edited a bit differently.

5 minutes ago, weed said:

Apparently we can only see this post-production changes if we have their TVs :emma: 

Just now, Suspiria said:

Lmao they are just trying to sell you the TV by describing how good the screen is.

There is a very slightly different edit of the video, exclusive to the LG OLED, which leaked a week or two ago. It basically has a slightly longer ending, and the dance scene is edited a bit differently.

Ugggghhh I had seen those clips but I imagined they were leaked and therefore unfinished/not ALL the changes in total :nooo:

Kinda sucks lmao but ig it’s something 

Archived