8 hours ago, smitherz said:

Celebrate YOU (buy my makeup) 

the fact that people reacted so sensitive to this :ally: a hit dog will holla

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is LG7

While she urges us to celebrate ourselves,

I urge her to celebrate the rest of Chromatica.

Like mom, we love all the glitz and glam with HL but what about LG6 :saladga: it died?

Where is LG7
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

When I saw her post I was expecting her to say something actually insightful and honest. But it's just more meaningless generic platitudes.

You're selling makeup, no need to present it as something it's not.

Exactly, the kindess to yourself card is already overused :smh: give it a break

NORMANDIE

We could choose to create an environment of kindness but instead, we have toxic users giving us their hot takes in this thread. 

I honestly hate it when celebrities pretend them making money is somehow helping the world. Girl it's a makeup brand, there to make money, not some kind of healing for the world. It just feels so exploitative. This is not just about Gaga but rather all celebs who did it, which are a lot

LGMonster95

Some of you are honestly hypocrites, if she was using Chromatica instead of Haus Labs I bet my own hause that you would not have said things like "Oh she is using her words just to sell her album. Girl move on is just music". What Gaga said on her instagram post is literally her usual self, you know that she is being inspired by a lot of artistic stuff (she is an artist you know) like music and makeup aswell (like it or not, makeup has been a huge thing for her career, so what she says feels legit). Also for those people complaining about her makeup brand just because of the situation with Chromatica, please just cool down a bit because Haus Labs is just an EXTRA project that she's doing, without it she'll just continue to be silent and not promote Chromatica, you are literally complaining about her being active at this point

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Some of you are honestly hypocrites, if she was using Chromatica instead of Haus Labs I bet my own hause that you would not have said things like "Oh she is using her words just to sell her album. Girl move on is just music". What Gaga said on her instagram post is literally her usual self, you know that she is being inspired by a lot of artistic stuff (she is an artist you know) like music and makeup aswell (like it or not, makeup has been a huge thing for her career, so what she says feels legit). Also for those people complaining about her makeup brand just because of the situation with Chromatica, please just cool down a bit because Haus Labs is just an EXTRA project that she's doing, without it she'll just continue to be silent and not promote Chromatica, you are literally complaining about her being active at this point

You’re comparing 

meaningful music 

with

make up? :laughga:

Jonah Hill Ok GIF

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

2 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

if she was using Chromatica instead of Haus Labs I bet my own hause that you would not have said things like "Oh she is using her words just to sell her album. Girl move on is just music"

I have to say tho, there's a huge difference between makeup and music. Makeup can be fun, artistic, and even powerful at times, but music is a whole other thing. Music really can touch your soul and save your life. To me it's not really comparable

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I have to say tho, there's a huge difference between makeup and music. Makeup can be fun, artistic, and even powerful at times, but music is a whole other thing. Music really can touch your soul and save your life. To me it's not really comparable

You can find inspiration through makeup aswell especially if you are an artist like Gaga. I'm not into makeup but I understand what she's saying

LGMonster95
8 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

You’re comparing 

meaningful music 

with

make up? :laughga:

Jonah Hill Ok GIF

Yes because like with music, you can find inspiration through makeup aswell, It's ok if you don't like it (I'm not into it either) but to say that It's meaningless It's like denying a big part of Gaga's artistry aswell

1 hour ago, Sister said:

LOVE Gaga:heart:

You speak for many of us who follow Gaga for her positivity and for lifting people up during difficult times.  Gaga is all about love, kindness, and helping others.  Yet people put a negative spin on Gaga talking about anything other than her music and entertainment.  Her LOVE comes first. :heart:  She doesn't need money from sales of makeup, but deep inside she needs to say things that lift people up.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived