💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

the biggest lie gaga ever told?

noa234

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

“I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification.” 

That's what she said during the "Born This Way" era. Just one year later, her face was full with fillers, bigger lips, cheeks, everything, to look more "traditionally" stereotype beautiful -- she admitted on Howard Stern that she got addicted to temporary facial injections (I guess she still is and continues to visit Epione, her chin/cheekbones/jaw angles are so much more "chiseled", also rarely any movement in her forehead area etc.). Now such cosmetic enhancements aren't invasive surgery of course, but still I find it quite contradictory tbh. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Esteban
On 11/17/2020 at 12:42 PM, Sneaky Oliver said:

There is no "trouble", it's just not financially worthy

That part from above that holds the lightning and sound systems

ladygaga_madonna_stage_mexico1.jpg

That's why the "crystal mother G.O.A.T" wasn't there?

Luke78619
On 11/17/2020 at 5:46 AM, ReplayBoss said:

The entire ARTPOP era. :ohwell: Venus 2nd single, ARTPOP App exclusive tracks like Brooklyn Nights, Gaga going to space, Gypsy planned as final single, Act 2 of course, Collab's with Azealia Banks and Kendrick Lamar, and the G.U.Y Behind the Scenes video. Although almost everything was understandable considering how messy the era was.

Wasn’t the “GUY BTS teaser” just an actual teaser for the video, not a tease for a BTS video? :poot: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

HeavyMetalLover10
On 11/16/2020 at 11:27 PM, GagaSine said:

I mean they did film it, it was just never released :cryga:

On a somewhat not related topic: 

RIT+DVD+2.jpg

Defmix100
9 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Wasn’t the “GUY BTS teaser” just an actual teaser for the video, not a tease for a BTS video? :poot: 

Yeah I'm sure that's all it was too but since they had high quality BTS filmed it would have been great for them to have released a making of, especially with it being her biggest production

Archived