opinion

the biggest lie gaga ever told?

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

What gets me though it the fact ppl actually believe this. Like what were they planning exactly??? Clearly MVs, single rollouts, performances etc weren’t being planned or filmed. And there is no way you book tv or awards appearances 18 months in advance like what. The album wasn’t even finished until early 2020 so they wouldn’t even have had a time frame that long ago 🤣

Do you know how long these things take?

Bare in mind when you plan things they often rely on being part of a chain of events that involve other parties. If they don't go as planned then things must change.

So from the point of saying "lets do the album at coachella" through to album launch, 16 months isn't really a huge amount of time. They will have had to pitch it to the label to get it funded also, which will have taken a while - schedule a meeting, get knocked back, schedule another for a months time and maybe start moving forward.

Its pretty realistic.

Contessa
2 minutes ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

"I don't give a f*** about money"

This statement is not literal. :smh: You know for fans of Gaga y’all barely go past the surface of the things she says. :billie:

2 hours ago, YaaaasGaga said:

It's been years since this gif was made, someone definitely needs to make a new one with all the other stuff that hasn't happened since

giphy.gif

I like dancin', and ponies....

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, Contessa said:

So it’s expensive and labels don’t want to pay to tour there because they don’t think it’s worth the trouble? I guess that doesn’t Surprise me. :smh:

There is no "trouble", it's just not financially worthy

1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

what parts of the stage did they reuse? Gaga's stage had a brick effect on the stage floor itself and in all the photos from the Latin America dates I can still see that brick effect on the floors. 

That part from above that holds the lightning and sound systems

ladygaga_madonna_stage_mexico1.jpg

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Head Empty
2 hours ago, YaaaasGaga said:

It's been years since this gif was made, someone definitely needs to make a new one with all the other stuff that hasn't happened since

23 minutes ago, Sunny said:

giphy.gif

I've made updates a few times but people always keep on using the very first version and then asking for an update :bear:

Let's hope the list doesn't change much in the coming year :selena:

21 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I've made updates a few times but people always keep on using the very first version and then asking for an update :bear:

Share it again:dom:

numb the flame
21 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

you can already add Babylon (Early Version) and those SOPHIE tracks BloodPop said they would finish and release to add something to the chromatica universe. 

Spoiler

just using this spoiler to provide receipts of BloodPop saying they'd release them

"The Haus Labs mix of 'Babylon' will be released, so don't stress," BloodPop promises

We worked with SOPHIE very early on. [She was] the first collaborator of those sessions. Those days were fun. We set up six microphones and recorded [Gaga's] Lamborghini exhaust, and SOPHIE cut it up into samples. [Though they didn't make the album], we still plan to finish those songs and present something special within the Chromatica universe.

donatellab
3 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

What gets me though it the fact ppl actually believe this. Like what were they planning exactly??? Clearly MVs, single rollouts, performances etc weren’t being planned or filmed. And there is no way you book tv or awards appearances 18 months in advance like what. The album wasn’t even finished until early 2020 so they wouldn’t even have had a time frame that long ago 🤣

Have you ever done a marketing plan? These things take very long to plan, especially if it’s an album promo plan, since the rollout takes place on a long time period. You have to write down every detail with the dates and times, when they’re gonna drop, when you’re gonna start scheduling the ads, performances, interviews etc. They don’t randomly schedule an interview or randomly think "oh, maybe today we’ll make this post". It doesn’t work like that, it all has to be planned to the smallest details. I had to make a marketing plan for a sports company in my country for a seasonal campaign, and it took SO LONG to make, because you have to plan every detail, write it out, negotiate the plans and have them confirmed. It isn’t even comparable to an album campaign, and if you look at all the surprises they had planned, the 18 months doesn’t even sound too crazy. ARTPOP wasn’t fully finished either, when she dropped Applause etc, but the promo plan was set nevertheless.  

She/Her/Hers

9 hours ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

She was filming JWT

I was backstage when they filmed so maybe it's for the better that footage is never released.

Archived