noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Contessa
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

They just sound disappointed, not trying to convice anyone

Baby I’m not even here I’m a hallucination. 

OT: The only “betrayal” I care about is us not getting the CLLG video that terry shot :messga: It was probably so hot and this is coming from a gold star gay. 

ballerios
1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

What gets me though it the fact ppl actually believe this. Like what were they planning exactly??? Clearly MVs, single rollouts, performances etc weren’t being planned or filmed. And there is no way you book tv or awards appearances 18 months in advance like what. The album wasn’t even finished until early 2020 so they wouldn’t even have had a time frame that long ago 🤣

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING LOL 

its impossible to planned a rollout that long and there is nothin coming out from that rollout ..

you can book banners like in a month or a week lol .. mv were shot this year .. and nothin leading up to lg6 until that stupid love banners ..

1 minute ago, Contessa said:

Baby I’m not even here I’m a hallucination. 

OT: The only “betrayal” I care about is us not getting the CLLG video that terry shot :messga: It was probably so hot and this is coming from a gold star gay. 

Honnestly I don't think I care about any of them anymore on a personal level because that's what it is and I got used to it, but to be fair I can't blame Latin America for being dispointed

Contessa
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

Honnestly I don't think I care about any of them anymore on a personal level because that's what it is and I got used to it, but to be fair I can't blame Latin America for being dispointed

Literally everyone stopped touring Latin America I wonder why. Is there a lack of demand or something?

Pennywise
Just now, Contessa said:

Literally everyone stopped touring Latin America I wonder why. Is there a lack of demand or something?

I seem to remember Gaga having a LOT of problems there back then with BTWB but I'm not sure 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Just now, Contessa said:

“Lack of demand” isn't exactly what I would've said:toofunny: the amount of times I've seen “GAGA COME TO BRAZIL” on the internet is sending me:lmao:

Maybe it's not safe anymore? Idk

Contessa
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

“Lack of demand” isn't exactly what I would've said:toofunny: the amount of times I've seen “GAGA COME TO BRAZIL” on the internet is sending me:lmao:

“Gagacum2brazil” :toofunny:

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Safe ? We are not a war zone bitch :excuseu:

What I know is that bringing stages here are very expensive because there are not as many concerts as Europe. I would say it’s what happens with Australia as well.

When Gaga came here in Brazil in 2012, she used the MDNA Tour stage because they couldn’t afford bringing all her structure.

When Miley and Katy came here for Prismatic and Bangers Tours, they also brought smaller stages, Miley was even heavily criticized for performing in a super simple stage with no props, unlike the concerts from US and EU 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Defmix100

Imagine one day getting to see the Terry BTW/AP documentary, I understand why she didn't release it but it would give such a raw insight to that time

Contessa
9 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What I know is that bringing stages here are very expensive because there are not as many concerts as Europe. I would say it’s what happens with Australia as well.

When Gaga came here in Brazil in 2012, she used the MDNA Tour stage because they couldn’t afford bringing all her structure.

When Miley and Katy came here for Prismatic and Bangers Tours, they also brought smaller stages, Miley was even heavily criticized for performing in a super simple stage with no props, unlike the concerts from US and EU 

So it’s expensive and labels don’t want to pay to tour there because they don’t think it’s worth the trouble? I guess that doesn’t Surprise me. :smh:

numb the flame
9 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

what parts of the stage did they reuse? Gaga's stage had a brick effect on the stage floor itself and in all the photos from the Latin America dates I can still see that brick effect on the floors. 

Archived