Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

the biggest lie gaga ever told?

noa234

Featured Posts

Contessa
1 minute ago, Delulu Rogers said:

She barely interacts with us yes, but when she does she still says all this stuff will happen when they literally don’t. So many examples since her ARTPOP days

Notice in my original post I said she STOPPED over sharing. :smh:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers
1 minute ago, Contessa said:

Notice in my original post I said she STOPPED over sharing. :smh:

Yes? But I’m saying she hasn’t stopped. 

Pennywise
Just now, Sepsami said:

That word is poisoned :messga:

Most new gheys here don't know how much we dreaded the word back then, like, she doesn't use it as much anymore but it is forever cursed :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Contessa
Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

Yes? But I’m saying she hasn’t stopped. 

She doesn’t share anything anymore though. Unless you have examples that I missed. :spin:

Contessa
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Most new gheys here don't know how much we dreaded the word back then, like, she doesn't use it as much anymore but it is forever cursed :air:

Ariana’s fans dragged her so much that she made a rule if she says “soon” something is coming within a week. :lmao:

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

It haunted my 2012 days

Friends Tv Reaction GIF

Delulu Rogers
3 minutes ago, Contessa said:

She doesn’t share anything anymore though. Unless you have examples that I missed. :spin:

Well there was the whole rescheduling of the listening party that didn’t happen. She also said this year in a video interview that she would bring the chromatica ball to Australia, yet no Australian date was in the tour dates. She also said the same thing during the JWT yet that never went to Australia either. She also said she’d release new music during the JWT yet that didn’t happen. She said she’d be back in Rio soon after cancelling the festival and it’s now going on 4 years. And this is all recent stuff from 2017-now. So I wouldn’t say she’s completely stopped over sharing.  Not to mention her whole team over shares too. Bloodpop taking about the HL version of Babylon being released. Formichetti talking about filming multiple performances and videos and Chromatica getting more singles etc.  And I’m sure there are more examples that I’m missing too. 

Contessa
11 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Well there was the whole rescheduling of the listening party that didn’t happen. She also said this year in a video interview that she would bring the chromatica ball to Australia, yet no Australian date was in the tour dates. She also said the same thing during the JWT yet that never went to Australia either. She also said she’d release new music during the JWT yet that didn’t happen. She said she’d be back in Rio soon after cancelling the festival and it’s now going on 4 years. And this is all recent stuff from 2017-now. So I wouldn’t say she’s completely stopped over sharing.  Not to mention her whole team over shares too. Bloodpop taking about the HL version of Babylon being released. Formichetti talking about filming multiple performances and videos and Chromatica getting more singles etc.  And I’m sure there are more examples that I’m missing too. 

I see why Gaga doesn’t interact with us anymore. :smh:

YaaaasGaga
On 11/17/2020 at 3:09 AM, ThisGuyTony said:

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

It's been years since this gif was made, someone definitely needs to make a new one with all the other stuff that hasn't happened since

EDIT: Here is an updated version of this gif to use, created by @Why am I on GGD

giphy.gif

Defmix100
4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Eh, I feel like fans view everything as a "lie" when in reality it's likely Gaga's just changed her mind or something didn't work out for her (although I'm sure she has lied over the years). She has major chaotic energy and people with major chaotic energy always have like a million ideas that can't all be carried out.

yeah there's a difference between plans and lies, for lies it's more some of the stories she has told. Hasn't she given 2 completely different origins of her name?

Justin Drew Bieber
25 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Exactly, and lmao @ that one user thinking they spilled or did something 

Contessa
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

You know what let me go stream purpose. :vegas:

5 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

23 minutes ago, Contessa said: