the biggest lie gaga ever told?

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter
9 minutes ago, River said:

That Madonna sent her an email and gave her the blessings for BTW, she said it on live tv, Madonna’s team denied:bear: 

LOL like whhhyyyyy

Chesescake
53 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

I forgot about that. :lmao: 

Maybe she rescheduled it but we weren't invited. :selena:

tv land teacher GIF by Teachers on TV Land

LilyLark
41 minutes ago, River said:

That Madonna sent her an email and gave her the blessings for BTW, she said it on live tv, Madonna’s team denied:bear: 

Guy, Madonna's manager, was good friends with Troy. I recall CSI Little Monsters digging up tons of photos of them over the years in what looked like private situations (not just events). I honestly believe the whole thing was a stunt between their two managers (Madonna's album/tour sales were flat & while BTW had an enormous opening weekend before the subsequent singles dropped off) that just spiraled way out of hand and then turned into a real feud.

LilyLark

Eh, I feel like fans view everything as a "lie" when in reality it's likely Gaga's just changed her mind or something didn't work out for her (although I'm sure she has lied over the years). She has major chaotic energy and people with major chaotic energy always have like a million ideas that can't all be carried out.

JusKeepBreathin

99 people but 1 believes.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HausofGabo

this is the one that it hurts the most to me.

But hey, she even forgot about Brazil and has a tattoo about RIO, so, the rest of Latin America isn't important.

ReplayBoss

The entire ARTPOP era. :ohwell: Venus 2nd single, ARTPOP App exclusive tracks like Brooklyn Nights, Gaga going to space, Gypsy planned as final single, Act 2 of course, Collab's with Azealia Banks and Kendrick Lamar, and the G.U.Y Behind the Scenes video. Although almost everything was understandable considering how messy the era was.

The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay

Patriziaa Reggiani

Haus Labs Babylon.. that was more of a bloodpop lie but anyways 

I will not watch House of Gucci

Contessa

I’m so glad Gaga stopped over sharing everything with fans before they were actually official. :toofunny:

Archived