DWX4-tdVQAAcRAU.jpg

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
7 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

"I love my fans/little monsters"

Anyone who really believes she lies about this could nicely go stan someone else. She probably could give you her current health as the proof of this

donatellab
1 hour ago, petararthur said:

Remember when she was forcing the idea of her being bisexual? Like I've never seen her having a girlfriend. Experimenting doesn't really make you bi.

Someone’s sexuality is not yours to doubt. I’m sick of this site discriminating bis, and constantly questioning her sexuality. Not having a girlfriend doesn’t mean you’re not bi. I’m a bisexual woman, and i’m in a relationship with a cis male, does that mean my sexuality is fake and only for show?  Maybe she’s romantically attracted to males, but has a sexual attraction towards women, you don’t know her personally and it’s not your place to doubt someone’s sexuality. 

She/Her/Hers

Contessa

The things you guys are calling “lies” in here. This is just y’all whining about plans that fell through or they were unrealistic to begin with. :billie:

LGMonster95

Anyone who still brings out the "Music Not The Bling" thing 

Well she is right here, she had so many opportunities to actually make more money which she didn't take but what some of you don't seem to know is that, you need "the bling" to survive in the music industry, if you don't produce money then It's a bye bye to music aswell. I read a lot of your comments and some of you don't seem to get A LOT of stuff

Contessa
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

Anyone who still brings out the "Music Not The Bling" thing 

Well she is right here, she had so many opportunities to actually make more money which she didn't take but what some of you don't seem to know is that, you need "the bling" to survive in the music industry, if you don't produce money then It's a bye bye to music aswell. I read a lot of your comments and some of you don't seem to get A LOT of stuff

The lack of comprehension of the simplest metaphors is baffling especially for fans of someone like Gaga. :spin:

FentyGa

when she said she always believes victims of sexual abuse and then proceeded to submit for the grammys this year.

MaMaMarryTheNight
3 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

when she said she always believes victims of sexual abuse and then proceeded to submit for the grammys this year.

Or releasing DWUW with R Kelly :huntyga:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

LGMonster95
4 minutes ago, Contessa said:

The lack of comprehension of the simplest metaphors is baffling especially for fans of someone like Gaga. :spin:

I mean do you think that little girl who was staying in front of her piano was saying "Oh I can make tons of money with this" It's literally embarrassing at this point 

2 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Or releasing DWUW with R Kelly :huntyga:

Am I the only who thinks there's a possibility she featured him with his past on purpose? Like, kinda “humiliating” him for his behavior? Making a strong statement? That didn't work for sure but I'm wondering 

1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

I mean do you think that little girl who was staying in front of her piano was saying "Oh I can make tons of money with this" It's literally embarrassing at this point 

Imagine the scene:air:

Anderson123

Americano Mariachi Version. A couple of days before Born This Way (the album) was gonna be released, she said this version would be on either the Standard or Special Edition so I guess there was a change of plans in just a matter of days. 

I wanted to say Act 2 but that’s a much bigger project and so many things affected the release of it. 

Archived