💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

the biggest lie gaga ever told?

noa234

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, petararthur said:

Uh, the list goes on and on, and for me it is not about career plans, its more about personal life.

1. Remember when she was forcing the idea of her being bisexual? Like I've never seen her having a girlfriend. Experimenting doesn't really make you bi.

2. 'I don't wear fur.' 

3. 'I hate California and I don't care about expensive cars and houses.'   *moves to a $20mil mansion in Malibu with 20 cars*

4. Endorsments. This and previous year in particular was full of them. Check out the video from 20:00. *crying in tudor watches*

Gaga not having a girlfriend doesnt mean she is not bisexual it could also mean that the likes sex with women

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, GagaSine said:

I mean they did film it, it was just never released :cryga:

I can't understand that... Why would you invest in something and then refuse to release it? :fatcat:

10 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Omg where to start. Telephone 2.0 is a big one. Also, that she doesn’t like being viewed as a brand. She discontinued her AMAZING perfumes but ushered in haus labs and enigma :neyde:

Gaga didnt like selling parfumes because she was forced into it hauslabs is something she did out of her own will 

5 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Most new gheys here don't know how much we dreaded the word back then, like, she doesn't use it as much anymore but it is forever cursed :air:

It truly is

disney said wandavision would be out this year

then the trailer said soon

now its January 2021

the word is cursed

1 hour ago, Rolodex of Hate said:

That 'Lady Gaga' was her true self and not a stage persona (then declaring more recently that Gaga is a stage persona and separate from Stefani)

Maybe gaga is a part of her

22 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Gaga Not speaking italian doesnt mean she not italian 

I feel like this one is a case of non-Americans not getting how Americans identify themselves. For Gaga to say she's Italian doesn't mean she was born in Italy, or grew up there, or has Italian citizenship -- it just means she has Italian ancestors. This is a normal thing to say in America, a "nation of immigrants". But some people on GGD seem to be confused by it.

Contessa
40 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Let’s... bury this again before medonsters come out :ohwell:

Shouldn’t they have fossilized by now?:billie:

RAMROD

When she said " I Love You, xx country!" on her each show of that said country, but then her next tours just keep smaller and smaller when it comes to countries number that she visited. :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

@Little99 i dont understand you think is funny because gaga not speaking italian doesnt mean she is not italian it just means that gaga didnt grow up there or it could also mean that her parents never taught her the language 

Pennywise
6 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Shouldn’t they have fossilized by now?:billie:

They don't die out of spite :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

BornAsUnic0rn
11 hours ago, River said:

That Madonna sent her an email and gave her the blessings for BTW, she said it on live tv, Madonna’s team denied:bear: 

this. 

BornAsUnic0rn
2 hours ago, Rio said:

Implying that Madonna isn't artist in the sense that she doesn't write or doesnt play instruments or produce. 

I'm sure Gaga implied something along those lines once, and even Monsters were a little inflamed at the implication. Sure she didn't mean it.

If I remember correctly Gaga said she’s different to Madonna because she “writes and produces her own music and plays several instruments”. It irked me too, because it suggests that Madonna doesn’t.. but I wouldn’t call it a lie. It’s an emotionally led thing she said that was misleading and completely missed her point. But since she said she actually does these things and didn’t say Madonna doesn’t, it technically isn’t a lie. 

LGMonster95

Some of you should learn about the difference between actual lies and plans that never happened, because there's a huge difference. Anyway, you just want to throw more stones at her head because she's currently talking about Haus Labs, y'all ain't fooling anyone...

LittleMonster20

TEA was considered for Chromatica.

I don’t really see it as a ‘lie’ and I’m not pissed at her but it’s disappointing for sure.

At the meet and greet during the JWT or Enigma fans asked about it and she said ‘she’d consider it’.

The same thing like like Nothing On (But The Radio) that was later intended for ARTPOP probably happened.

I think it would have been a great decision. Hopefully we’ll get this song eventually because her and DJWS are being way too cryptic about this song. (He randomly played TEA’s intro at some JWT date)

Archived