Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

the biggest lie gaga ever told?

noa234

Featured Posts

15 hours ago, noa234 said:

For me its:

Lady-Gaga-Beyonce-Telephone-Music-Video-

Am I the only one who think the "to be continued" thing is just an aesthetic to fit with the whole movie theme of the MV? 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KARMA said:

Am I the only one who think the "to be continued" thing is just an aesthetic to fit with the whole movie theme of the MV? 

No, you're not! It's just a Tarantino-like thing they added for “texture” 

MonsterARTPOP

That ARTPOP has many volumes that will span over 5 yrs with Act II coming b4 the artRAVE kicks off in 2014

None.  Everyone has hopes, dreams, and plans for the future.  Gaga vocalizes those before she is certain they will happen.  Situations change, times change, environments change, the pressures on her change, and what seemed like a good plan at one point turn out to be not the best use of her time later.  When she says she wants to do something she means it, she isn't lying.  People get frustrated when things don't happen, but think of how badly Gaga feels when she has to let fans down by not doing something she said in the past.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Galactic Mess
13 hours ago, Contessa said:

I’m so glad Gaga stopped over sharing everything with fans before they were actually official. :toofunny:

This. Surely she had the best intentions but it's just better now.

I like to be surprised :enigma:

ToxicHot
1 hour ago, Ronk said:

None.  Everyone has hopes, dreams, and plans for the future.  Gaga vocalizes those before she is certain they will happen.  Situations change, times change, environments change, the pressures on her change, and what seemed like a good plan at one point turn out to be not the best use of her time later.  When she says she wants to do something she means it, she isn't lying.  People get frustrated when things don't happen, but think of how badly Gaga feels when she has to let fans down by not doing something she said in the past.

Facts sis! :pray:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

That she would never be a “Hollywoodstar” (or something along these lines)

Now she is like every other Hollywoodstar, :triggered:

COME ON GAYS!!

Schwerk
8 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

I don't know if you guys are aware of this, because I've never seen this being mentioned here, but there are jokes out there about Gaga being a professional liar. Many people don't believe in some things she said like she was thrown in a trashcan or that she witnessed the 09/11.

That last part has to be true in a sense. I'm her age and I 'witnessed' 9/11 like many people all over the world because it was unfolding live on tv. This is the only 'do you remember where you were when......happened' memory I have. She was at school in NYC at the time. To be in close proximity of such terror, fearing for the lives of your parents and those of your classmates must be horrifying. I don't remember her saying she was near the WTC, she was at school, scared of what she was witnessing. Silly how people can doubt the impact that day had on NYC and it's residents.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Contessa
1 hour ago, Arbmonster said:

Now she is like every other Hollywoodstar, :triggered:

Im convinced y’all aren’t fans of Gaga at this point. :emma:

6 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

"I watched the towers fall from the roof of my school, holding all my best friends. I don't know ... just, my affinity and my love and the relationship I have with New York City — it's like the husband I never married."

This could easily be true.

6 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

I thought she was picked on in high school and had no friends :haroon:

lie liar GIF by Fluffy Friends

She was picked on and she wasn't one of the popular girls, but she did have a circle of close friends.  No lies detected.  All was explained in interviews.

LORD GAGA
22 hours ago, River said:

That Madonna sent her an email and gave her the blessings for BTW, she said it on live tv, Madonna’s team denied:bear: 

Kbh I'd be inclined to believe Gaga over Madge, at that point Madge's entire promo was based on slating Lady Gaga, so it wouldn't fit her narrative to well to say 'yes I thought it was great' then in the next breath say it was reductive lol

Archived