đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

the biggest lie gaga ever told?

noa234

Featured Posts

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Am I the only who thinks there's a possibility she featured him with his past on purpose? Like, kinda “humiliating” him for his behavior? Making a strong statement? That didn't work for sure but I'm wondering 

while i’d love to think that, i think it was moreso just her label suggesting that she works with him. she had a full solo demo, and he just added his verse and some adlibs, but in interviews she said she wanted an R&B veteran to help her make the song.

flo rida, colby o’donis, and blackpink were most likely label suggestions, too

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
18 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Or releasing DWUW with R Kelly :huntyga:

I mean it was from the start an obvious mistake but if you think about the toxic manager and people around her that she used to have (which in my opinion they also wanted her to be controversial to bring more money) combined with her state of mind which was tragic to say the least, you can understand how she came to that situation. I also have a feeling that because of her depression that she had back then, she probably wanted to end herself (her music career)

xoxo Craig
6 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

“I hate Hollywood”

I don’t think this is a lie

End Racism Now

MaMaMarryTheNight
20 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Am I the only who thinks there's a possibility she featured him with his past on purpose? Like, kinda “humiliating” him for his behavior? Making a strong statement? That didn't work for sure but I'm wondering 

Ikr? That also came to my mind. You can’t tell me that you didn’t know the things about him. 

kinda fitting for this messy era 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

HEARTSTOP

Guys, if something is true on the moment someone said it, then they aren't telling a lie. If the outcome is different than the initial intent, it just means they were wrong about the outcome.

If it is true in their thoughts and ideas, they aren't lying because it is true to them. If these things don't actually end up being realized, it just means that something changed or kept it from being real.

Plans change, people change, circumstances change every second. You can't expect for her to predict the future.

A lie is something someone says knowing consciously that it isn't true. Like when she said she doesn't remember ARTPOP. :huntyga:

IDGAF

LGMonster95
41 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Ikr? That also came to my mind. You can’t tell me that you didn’t know the things about him. 

kinda fitting for this messy era 

I'm not saying that she knew or not but I found out this one day. I guess you might now Tara Savelo right? Well she used to love R Kelly and his music, like blindly, she used to block fans who were saying shitty things about him on her mentions. Well years after she watched the documentary about the shitty stuff he did and she was shocked and felt horrible that she used to love him, Tara obviously didn't knew.

Here's her tweet btw: 

Defmix100
2 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

she witnessed the 09/11.

Has she spoken about this? I would have just assumed she was in school at the time

PxA limited
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

:triggered:

I'm sick of bi-erasure and bi-gatekeeping. 

Maybe she considers threesomes with Taylor being bi :yay::ohwell:

pedrohemg
15 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Has she spoken about this? I would have just assumed she was in school at the time

"I watched the towers fall from the roof of my school, holding all my best friends. I don't know ... just, my affinity and my love and the relationship I have with New York City — it's like the husband I never married."

PxA limited
2 hours ago, zcasx said:

Tbh she is just saying that endorsments weren't her thing back then, she'd rather spend many on her shows and stuff. She is also saying it doesn't say anything about your artistry if you do endorsements or not, so there's no contradiction here, it's just that now she wants to do endorsements.

The same can be applied to the California/ house "lie", people change. 

This video is only an example. Old monsters know who she used to feel about superficial stuff.

Knowing Gaga I never imagined her living in such a basic rich people mansion.

And why exactly are endorsments her thing now? She did more of them than she cared about her artistry. And she has money for a few lives at least, not like she needs marketing perfumes, expensive watches and stuff.

I feel like she got disconnected from real people and too much into elite.

:haroon:

PxA limited
1 hour ago, donatellab said:

Someone’s sexuality is not yours to doubt. I’m sick of this site discriminating bis, and constantly questioning her sexuality. Not having a girlfriend doesn’t mean you’re not bi. I’m a bisexual woman, and i’m in a relationship with a cis male, does that mean my sexuality is fake and only for show?  Maybe she’s romantically attracted to males, but has a sexual attraction towards women, you don’t know her personally and it’s not your place to doubt someone’s sexuality. 

Well, that is my observance. We have Miley, Halsey, Kristen Stewart, all these girls are bi as I hear and you were able to see them with women and men. Gaga may be attracted to women but I just have the feeling that she is overexaggerating.

Sexuality is a spectrum and we all have that experimental side in ourselves, some people go with it, some people deny it.

As for Gaga, I think her intentions were good, maybe she wanted to get closer to her fanbase, maybe to start an open conversation about liking the same sex and I support her.

But I don't think it is 100% true, that's all.

PxA limited

I remembered few more :ladyhaha:

1. I will never let my fans see me in flats  :yay::yay::yay:

2. I don't want to pay money to watch someone lipsync *goes to a Britney concert* :yay: (i love britney, don't come for me lol)

3. and i believe she said that she won't ever charge meet&greets, but im not 100% sure. That one was a little bit heartbreaking 

Concertaholic
17 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

"I watched the towers fall from the roof of my school, holding all my best friends. I don't know ... just, my affinity and my love and the relationship I have with New York City — it's like the husband I never married."

I thought she was picked on in high school and had no friends :haroon:

lie liar GIF by Fluffy Friends

M i K E Y

Telephone sequel 

Born This way 2nd video 

americano mariachi version 

BTWB/artRAVE/JWT DVDs 

ARTPOP act 2 

venus MV 

That she loves ARTPOP 

Archived