💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Haus Labs!

numb the flame

Featured Posts

Luke78619
7 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

Em9i3bEXUAsKH4X?format=jpg&name=360x360Em9i3bEWEAgH9lk?format=jpg&name=360x360Em9i5xbXUAEnM2a?format=jpg&name=360x360Em9i5yMXIAAmh9F?format=jpg&name=360x360Em9i-CEWEAAZKkV?format=jpg&name=smallEm9i-ClXMAAhnYE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Well well well

We had a pink hair photo shoot during SL era, a purple hair photo shoot for ROM era, and a blue/silver hair photo shoot for 911, I wonder if this platinum/blue/black hair is tied with a song :stalkga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello

Can we have one single HL thread without you keyboard warriors spamming it with shady gifs?

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Is this way of talking reflective of how you behave irl as well?

Exactly, it's just something EXTRA to enjoy, even if you don't like make-up. We get photoshoots.

I do get that sometimes it can feel like "but we get this now and noting Chromatica-related now", but agaaaaaain, we don't know what/if/when/... she's cooking things up. How many times does she need to prove us again that she's almost always working super hard BTS. Just because it hasn't seen the light yet, doesn't mean she's not doing again. We literally knew nothing concrete about the 911 MV just, what, 2 days or so? beforehand and then BAM, surprise. + that specific example, 911 MV, happens to arguably one of her best MV's in years or even ever.

Chileee...don’t come for me cuz I am not in the mood for it....I love her and the thing that triggers me is that her photoshoots are constantly changing(in terms of her face)..

Delulu Rogers
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Not to mention, when something new does come around that's music-related, people forget about it in a week. The 911 video? One of her best in a looooong time, and yet the week after, people were already bored with it. Even now poeple are like "Yeah, yeah 911's old news. WHERE'S THE VIDEO FOR ALICE, BABYLON, REPLAY, AND SFA?!?!?!" :smh: 

Little Monsters have the attention span of a ****ing hamster, I'll tell you :smh: 

Well there is only so much time that a music video stays exciting and popular. The interest in 911 was pretty much for the rest of September, not just a week. If she wanted to keep the hype up and make it last she should have kept the 911 momentum going by making it an official single, merch, performances, gagavision etc. When you drop a mv and then within a few days never mention it again, obviously the hype will die down pretty fast, especially when the fans have already watched it hundreds of times within a few days. 

Reality
Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

Well there is only so much time that a music video stays exciting and popular. The interest in 911 was pretty much for the rest of September, not just a week. If she wanted to keep the hype up and make it last she should have kept the 911 momentum going by making it an official single, merch, performances, gagavision etc. When you drop a mv and then within a few days never mention it again, obviously the hype will die down pretty fast, especially when the fans have already watched it hundreds of times within a few days. 

But even when we do get more stuff, people still get over it quickly. ROM had much more than 911, and yet people still got over it quickly. Nothing is just ever enough for people. 

Look, I obviously think the Chromatica era is a dud. She clearly could be doing more with it, and maybe she will, who knows? But we can't keep comparing each thing she does to her music career. She's much more than a singer now, and that may trigger people, but hey, this is the artist y'all chose to stan. If you don't like that she isn't doing music stuff 24/7, then find a different artist.

🃏🖤👹

Ladey Gaygay

yall are acting like she didnt give us a whole ass era 2 months ago and a whole film early next year

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
6 minutes ago, Opulence said:

Yikes her wig looks awful in the video on her Instagram story

nobody hates gaga more than her "fans" right?

smh bruh

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

codymonster
42 minutes ago, Runway said:

The fact people think hauslabs is just gaga on her kitchen deciding to randomly drop palettes :toofunny:

OT: the matte lip crayons are so iconic can’t wait to see the new shades

THIS SO MUCH. She's created a BUSINESS. She can't just not release products. It's not like she is sitting there in a store creating these by hand and that's why she isn't performing:toofunny: These products are being created, under her name/brand, and thus must be promoted.

Stafani Versace

I don’t care too much for the quads BUT I want at least 6 of the new Le Monster lip crayons. She really came through with the nudes/peaches this time. I think I’ll treat myself for Christmas. As well as another shade of bronzer and a blush (those formulas are actually amazing). I also want a few of the eyeliner crayons and the new thin liquid liner 💀

Let me not spend my whole check tho 😭

Okay I would actually totally buy poolside, fantasy, after hours, disco, and runway after a closer look.

Opulence
1 minute ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

nobody hates gaga more than her "fans" right?

smh bruh

I’m obsessed with Gaga lmao

Are we not allowed to notice when a lace front is not glued properly?

Archived