news

New Haus Labs!

numb the flame

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donatellab

I’m really thrilled by this product, i’ve always wanted a small 4 shadow palette with all the basic colours in my makeup bag, that i can easily bring with me anywhere. 

She/Her/Hers

TimisaMonster

Notification: Lady Gaga justed posted on Instagram! 

*opens photo*

shocked big sean GIF

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HausOfAntonio
5 minutes ago, Contessa said:

I love when Gaga goes silent and comes back only to announce a HL drop. The little monstrosities always lose it. :smh::toofunny:

NOT LITTLE MONSTROSITIES :lmao:

GagaSine

So now they‘re going the colourpop route after having such a limited selection for over a year...

okay Gaga, take my money :air:

donatellab
1 minute ago, Cello said:

I see the Haus Labs haters came SPRINTING as usual.

OT: I've been waiting for smaller pallettes from HL, excited to see the colours in these sets. 

And she looks stunning of course. 

I’m really happy they decided to drop a small palette, most of my palettes are huge and hard to carry around. I can easily slip this small one in my bag with all the necessary colours to touch up my makeup :tony:

She/Her/Hers

HausOfAntonio
4 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

24€ for 4 shadows? Yikes.

I love Haus Labs and am SO happy for Gaga getting into the makeup game, but, apart from the eyeliner and lip crayons, quality has never matched the high prices of their products. :fatcat:

I love the glam attacks :fatcat:

Suspiria

The good thing about Haus Labs is that she has to consistently deliver these beautiful looks.

They're nothing revolutionary but after the Joanne-ASIB eras I will never take seeing Gaga in a nice wig and full makeup for granted:pray:

Cello
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

I’m really happy they decided to drop a small palette, most of my palettes are huge and hard to carry around. I can easily slip this small one in my bag with all the necessary colours to touch up my makeup :tony:

Same!! I actually much prefer smaller palettes because I never use all the colours in the larger ones. They tend to be better quality too. And much easier to carry around :)

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived