Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Haus Labs!

numb the flame

Featured Posts

Contessa
1 minute ago, Quran said:

exactly why nobody is buying it :triggered:

I’ve bought a bunch of HL stuff for my mom and she’s obsessed with it. If you sort through the hate in the thread plenty of people are buying HL. :sara:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Girl when I tell you every time I have Dynasty or Legend on I need a pocket mirror to take glimpses at my eye every 5 minutes.... and Rose Bitch :fatcat: And Chained Ballerina :nooo: Thats definitely my favourite, over a black pencil base its to die for. 

I need to get Dynasty and Chained Ballerina. Everyone’s raving about them. :giveup: 

So far I’ve mostly gone back to Kim Chi Chic Beauty‘s liquid eyeshadows because they are much cheaper and just as good. 

Delulu Rogers
41 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

But even when we do get more stuff, people still get over it quickly. ROM had much more than 911, and yet people still got over it quickly. Nothing is just ever enough for people. 

Look, I obviously think the Chromatica era is a dud. She clearly could be doing more with it, and maybe she will, who knows? But we can't keep comparing each thing she does to her music career. She's much more than a singer now, and that may trigger people, but hey, this is the artist y'all chose to stan. If you don't like that she isn't doing music stuff 24/7, then find a different artist.

Society in general has become very quick to move onto the next thing. Even ROM, while it had more than 911, without active performances, interviews, etc people will move on. 

I think everyone loves and appreciates that she's more than a singer now but I think what triggers ppl is that when she does decided to focus on music, she never seems fully invested in it anymore and neglects all the great potential there is. Hardly anyone would be upset over all the hauslabs promo if chromatica was given as much attention and passion. 

Contessa
10 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Some of you guys are really embarrissing yourselves thinking Gaga is the one who posts or decides when the products are going to be available. Seriously, it's kind of dumb, if you ask me. She must know nothing about the products timing. She's there for the photoshoots and meetings and then she gets the coins.

People swear likes she making the products in her basement or something. :smh:

HausOfAntonio
9 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

I need to get Dynasty and Chained Ballerina. Everyone’s raving about them. :giveup: 

So far I’ve mostly gone back to Kim Chi Chic Beauty‘s liquid eyeshadows because they are much cheaper and just as good. 

Kim Chi Chic LED mirror is the single best investment I ever made :nooo:

Reality
9 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Society in general has become very quick to move onto the next thing. Even ROM, while it had more than 911, without active performances, interviews, etc people will move on. 

I think everyone loves and appreciates that she's more than a singer now but I think what triggers ppl is that when she does decided to focus on music, she never seems fully invested in it anymore and neglects all the great potential there is. Hardly anyone would be upset over all the hauslabs promo if chromatica was given as much attention and passion. 

You said it yourself though: "she never seems fully invested in it." 

People are quick to assume that just because we don't see anything public coming out from Gaga, that she just doesn't care about her music anymore when that's not the case. Chromatica's arguably her most personal album. She cares about it a lot. I also think we have to remember what Chromatica had initially planned. If COVID didn't happen, we would've gotten so many performances, so many interviews, so many photoshoots, so many different looks, etc. Blade even confirmed that Chromatica was going to have promo "only second to BTW." 

Of course we all want Gaga to do more for Chromatica, but complaining about other stuff doesn't help. If people think she's not invested in Chromatica or her music career, that's their problem. 

🃏🖤👹

Its just Lu

Am I the only one who saw that the color of the wig is almost the same as the one of the vma‘s? I mean, the vma‘s were during ROM but she choose that color. I would understand if she choose the that hair, or the 911 Color-sheme, (that song was almost about to get the video at that time), but she had that platinum/silver/blue. And now on HausLabs 

I’m just telling my thoughts :oops:

Schwerk
1 hour ago, Yennefer Stark said:

24€ for 4 shadows? Yikes.

I love Haus Labs and am SO happy for Gaga getting into the makeup game, but, apart from the eyeliner and lip crayons, quality has never matched the high prices of their products. :fatcat:

Unfortunately I'd have to agree. I also wonder if they reach beyond her fanbase and if that consumer base is big enough for the longevity of the brand. They have released a lot of products very quickly compared to other similar brands, which doesn't help either. I find many people are overwhelmed by it.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, donatellab said:

I’m really thrilled by this product, i’ve always wanted a small 4 shadow palette with all the basic colours in my makeup bag, that i can easily bring with me anywhere. 

1 hour ago, Cello said:

Same!! I actually much prefer smaller palettes because I never use all the colours in the larger ones. They tend to be better quality too. And much easier to carry around :)

Exactly! I like smaller palettes for traveling. 

What I'm trying to figure out is whether these are new shades or are culled from the existing palettes. I think they're new though. 

She/Her/Hers

donatellab
10 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Exactly! I like smaller palettes for traveling. 

What I'm trying to figure out is whether these are new shades or are culled from the existing palettes. I think they're new though. 

Some of them do look similar to old shades, but there are definitely a lot of new ones there! 

She/Her/Hers

myluis617

Okay.... girl they need to make up their minds on what they're gonna sell eyeshadow. Thought it was the Glam Room Palletes, then came the Pallete for the Stupid Love Single and now we get the eyeshadow quads.... 😣

NichuuB
1 hour ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Honestly, I hope Gaga tweets that she's quitting music and only concentrating on HL now. Just to stir the pot :oops:

Rihanna teach her well:madge:

Property of @Whale

numb the flame
2 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Honestly, I hope Gaga tweets that she's quitting music and only concentrating on HL now. Just to stir the pot :oops:

I mean it would put us out of our misery waiting for something music related every single day

Archived