Drag Race Spain is coming soon!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I don't think "Bolsonaro's rise" has anything to do with it. Pabblo Vittar is a drag queen and an A-list artist here and she's always making hits and TV appearences.

I mean maybe they can only spare one drag queen lol

JINNOCIDE
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I don't think "Bolsonaro's rise" has anything to do with it. Pabblo Vittar is a drag queen and an A-list artist here and she's always making hits and TV appearences.

But Pabllo is constantly boycotted from radio. They simply don't play her, yet she's a mega star there.

She's huge in festivals and big crowd events, Carnaval, etc, but you won't hear her on the radio.

It's a very conservative country but only when it benefits them.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

I should be hiper excited but ATRES Player will probably screw it all (that platform is crap) :cryga:

Involve people like Deborah Ombres, La Prohibida, Kika Lorace or Topacio Fresh involved as hosts or judges and I will still have some faith :pray:

• 3 months later...
Mocchi

Ok ladies, some info was ruvealed! The host will be Supremme de Luxe (I would have loved La Prohibida but she is fire too :tony:) and the members of the jury will be Javier Ambrossi, Javier Calvo and Ana Locking (plus a guest member every week). I was scared this could be a tacky mess but it's looking great so far! The filming already started but no air date yet.

COOOK
6 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

I was scared this could be a tacky mess but it's looking great so far! The filming already started but no air date yet.

There's already a rumored cast so I'm excited about that. But girl, the Javis in the judging panel is already a tacky mess we don't need... :neyde:

Mocchi
Just now, COOOK said:

There's already a rumored cast so I'm excited about that. But girl, the Javis in the judging panel is already a tacky mess we don't need... :neyde:

I agree, I always thought the Javis were a tacky festival but I changed my mind after seeing the masterpiece they created named Veneno :pray:

The previous rumored host and jury were simply hideous and could have been a tragedy so the real one makes me really happy!

Juanlittlem

There's a rumored queen from Gran Canaria and Im so excited, hope she shows our drag style too :heart:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

COOOK
Just now, NAMURO said:

I agree, I always thought the Javis were a tacky festival but I changed my mind after seeing the masterpiece they created named Veneno :pray:

I loved them even more after Veneno, but lately they've been on some high horse and need an attitude check. Just last month(?) there was an award ceremony where Veneno was nominated. The Javis left the ceremony the moment they lost and the backlash they received for that was pretty big and had to patch some phony apology :shrug:

& the moment they announced the Drag Race judging panel... well, many expressed how tired they are of them. Anyway I just hope we can enjoy this, and that they won't ruin the season å la Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman in Canada's Drag Race :triggered:

JusKeepBreathin
On 11/16/2020 at 8:15 AM, Sneaky Oliver said:

Brazil's drag scene is one of the strongest over the world. The most famous drag queen world wide is brazilian yet Drag Race Brazil is not a thing! :grr:

Yes girl I would love to see a Brazil Drag race and a Latin American Drag Race that includes the Caribbean mostly because of Puerto Rico's drag scene. 

ChromatiWHAT

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Mocchi
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I loved them even more after Veneno, but lately they've been on some high horse and need an attitude check. Just last month(?) there was an award ceremony where Veneno was nominated. The Javis left the ceremony the moment they lost and the backlash they received for that was pretty big and had to patch some phony apology :shrug:

& the moment they announced the Drag Race judging panel... well, many expressed how tired they are of them. Anyway I just hope we can enjoy this, and that they won't ruin the season å la Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman in Canada's Drag Race :triggered:

It's true, I love their work but don't have enough info about their personalities. They are everywhere in Spain so as you say, there might be a high risk of them screwing the whole thing... I trust on Supremme, Ana and the great rumored cast. This can be great if the Javis behave 😅

Mocchi

And just to celebrate this piece of info, let's check the best Spain drag MV to start warming up our engines :vegas:

Archived