achievement

Lady Gaga lost all 7 noms at the PCAs

CHROMATICON

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

Who even cares about these awards anymore? They amount to nothing so whatever who cares if we didn’t vote. Not ashamed of it :legend:

Gypsygaga1
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I don't think Gaga has the popularity needed to win awards at this kind of show, they don't really matter anyway

I dont think its really that. PCAs are known for giving awards to people that attend, no matter how the people voted, its no secret. And Gaga has always payed them dust so this doesnt suprise me:ladyhaha:

Perfect Ilusion

CHROMATICON
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Who even cares about these awards anymore? They amount to nothing so whatever who cares if we didn’t vote. Not ashamed of it :legend:

I've always had the mentality that doesn't matter the relevancy of the award, an award is still an award and I want my fav to win them all. It’s hella embarassing that an artist with one of the biggest fanbases in the world can't even take home 1 of 7 awards she was nominated for. 

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, Lighter said:

And she was the most nominated. I’ve never been this embarrassed my whole life

Patriziaa Reggiani

Well they were fan voted and BTS won in most of the categories.

Female artist was given to Ariana, Style icon to Zendaya and Collaboration to WAP.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Luna Lovegood

this ain’t the Oscars is it?

luna’s advocate

Patriziaa Reggiani

little monsters doesn’t care about voting all they do is critique her, not surprised why she lost.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Jose P
1 minute ago, CHROMATICON said:

I've always had the mentality that doesn't matter the relevancy of the award, an award is still an award and I want my fav to win them all. It’s hella embarassing that an artist with one of the biggest fanbases in the world can't even take home 1 of 7 awards she was nominated for. 

Yes really but why care this much? I’d say something is embarrassing if there are people who care about this awards but barely anyone but Twitter stans (and even then just a portion of them) cares about these awards. We’re not a fan base like BTS’s or Ariana’s in terms of rabid obsession, nothing wrong with that. It’s not laziness, it’s having better things to worry about.

CHROMATICON
5 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Yes really but why care this much? I’d say something is embarrassing if there are people who care about this awards but barely anyone but Twitter stans (and even then just a portion of them) cares about these awards. We’re not a fan base like BTS’s or Ariana’s in terms of rabid obsession, nothing wrong with that. It’s not laziness, it’s having better things to worry about.

I do have better things to worry about that too, I literally study at uni, work at night and on weekends I work on music. It doesn't even take me 3 minutes to vote. 

I've been in this fanbase since 2010 and I've seen us all grow and, I don’t know, I guess it's just sad how lazy this fanbase got overtime, we used to be the biggest and most powerful fanbase ever but well, those days are gone I suppose. :fatcat:

Archived