Lady Gaga lost all 7 noms at the PCAs

CHROMATICON

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSkeletonWay
7 hours ago, CHROMATICON said:

I do have better things to worry about that too, I literally study at uni, work at night and on weekends I work on music. It doesn't even take me 3 minutes to vote. 

I've been in this fanbase since 2010 and I've seen us all grow and, I don’t know, I guess it's just sad how lazy this fanbase got overtime, we used to be the biggest and most powerful fanbase ever but well, those days are gone I suppose. :fatcat:

But that's pretty obvious.

Most of us are not 13 anymore and don't want to be voting our favorite artist all day long. It's not laziness, it's just growing up. 

Who cares about these awards anyway? :messga:

JusKeepBreathin
8 hours ago, Chroma said:

Well they were fan voted and BTS won in most of the categories.

Female artist was given to Ariana, Style icon to Zendaya and Collaboration to WAP.

ariana grande and what about it GIF

Sounds like they got it right. All those people are killing it in music, movies and fashion.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

latina twilight

Well, is it really an achievement to the artist or to their fanbase for having way too much free time? :ohwell:

I mean, it's cute to win those sometimes, but it's not a big deal.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

JusKeepBreathin
7 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

Nice try, Gagz... you'll never beat Valerie Cherish! :billie:

valerie+cherish+peoples+choice+award.png

OMG I love The Comeback!!!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived