Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga lost all 7 noms at the PCAs

CHROMATICON

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, beabeaxo5 said:

You'd all be screaming and cheering if she won tho :billie:

Meh... that’s true but we probably wouldn’t ever bring it up again after tonight, with awards like Oscars and Grammys they’re more memorable and sought after

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

I'm literally almost shocked that some of you care so much about an award that has the standard of a Kids Choice Award but a bit better. She could have lost 20 awards and it still wont matter lmao. In fact all the fan voting awards are not that valuable at all, let's say maybe the VMAs had some history but still. Only the Grammys matters, it doesn't matter if you think that it has gone downhill, they are and will allways be music's biggest award and by far the most important

LGMonster95
5 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

You'd all be screaming and cheering if she won tho :billie:

Like how we cared about her EMAs? We were like "yay she won" and the next second we stopped caring lol

Bonkers

if you get into trouble for this iconic topic label, I will sign a petition to appeal the decision. "achievement" :toofunny:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

elijahfan
1 hour ago, CHROMATICON said:

I've always had the mentality that doesn't matter the relevancy of the award, an award is still an award and I want my fav to win them all. It’s hella embarassing that an artist with one of the biggest fanbases in the world can't even take home 1 of 7 awards she was nominated for. 

I mean who even knew about those? :triggered: It’s OK, she’s winning Oscars, who cares about PCAs, I mean come on.

zakariah

??? i'm sorry but who cares

she's not as popular as she was 10 years ago, so what? she's moved on from the whole popularity contest and has now set her sights on bigger, more prestigious industry awards. it's good when she does win fan-voted awards from time to time, but like that's more of an added bonus now.

plus, it's no secret that the little monster fanbase has grown up too, and definitely don't have the same amount of time & energy to vote constantly like we did a decade ago.

Teletubby
20 minutes ago, Nick Germanotta said:

Wth is PCA? Never heard about it? 😂😅

People’s Choice Award

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived