💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga opens official Amazon Store

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

chromaticainmyhead

not everyone thinking this is fake cuz the quality is so bad  :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
15 hours ago, Kimmo said:

$61 for a sweater??? She really wants to milk us to buy Michael a Ferrari huh :air:

D4-C96-F54-9394-402-B-8-EF2-900-B8267213

One of the few pieces that makes sense with the color story and one I might have to pick up. I wish it were a hoodie tho. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

mercurial high

Joanne the scammer as usual

(the sparkles on the banner :air:)

Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' is out April 9th!

48 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

One of the few pieces that makes sense with the color story and one I might have to pick up. I wish it were a hoodie tho. 

have you seen the tshirt? it looks like those stickers from the 90s you could iron on your clothes. :billie:

just print the pic on a shirt at a local print shop, it will look 1000 times better

OMG, my birthday is coming, and I knonw what to ask for!!, I love, I was dying for the Joanne Wolrd Tour Merch.:huntyga:

Guys is it real, people are saying it is, but then that is fake :saladga:

I think it's fake, theres a massive difference between the quality of the photos. Plus why would they sell Ally merch when the ASIB had it's own website.

Dreammonster
12 hours ago, Pennywise said:

WHAT IS THIS
A1ntnF3PJOL._AC_CLa%7C2140,2000%7C61v40l

AND WHO BUYS IT :air:

That's too low...lmfao Chest print should be a little higher. I should know I work in the screenprinting business making the graphic art and mocks.

TSUNAMI
57 minutes ago, Dreammonster said:

That's too low...lmfao Chest print should be a little higher. I should know I work in the screenprinting business making the graphic art and mocks.

I think that might be a XXXL size croptop she wore in PerfectIllusion video

Healed My Heart
2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Can anyone help us verify this store? I’d like to spend all my money now please :) 

My rhino tee is supposed to come Saturday, I'll post here when I get it! Very unsure what to expect.

She/her 💗💜💙

4 hours ago, venusinmyhead said:

not everyone thinking this is fake cuz the quality is so bad  :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

If its real Then why hasnt gaga said anything about it

Archived