💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kylie #1, celebrates breaking TWO UK records

Spock

Featured Posts

Kylie’s 15th studio album debuts at the top with 55,000 chart sales – the biggest opening week of 2020 so far. DISCO is the star’s eighth UK Number 1 album and Kylie’s biggest opening week in 10 years, since 2010’s Aphrodite.

This week's result means Kylie sets a new Official Chart record, becoming the first female artist to score a Number 1 on the UK’s Official Albums Chart in five consecutive decades - in the ‘80s, ‘90s, ‘00s, ‘10s and ‘20s.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/kylie-minogue-s-disco-dances-in-at-number-1-sets-incredible-official-albums-chart-record__31611/

1. 54905 (NEW) - KYLIE MINOGUE
2. 49887 (NEW) - LITTLE MIX

DISCO also managed to outsell her previous two albums' opening weeks: Kiss Me Once opened with 29,251 copies sold and Golden with 48,032.

It is worth noting that Kylie managed this incredible feat more than thirty years into her career and on her fifteenth studio album, which is also the most acclaimed to date. Will update with the Official Charts article in the next hour when it comes out.

Legend indeed!

source.gif

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

This is amazing. I’m so happy for her. She literally grew up a few streets from where my parents used to live.. 30 years into her career & she’s still getting #1’s. An icon. 

:legend:

Biggest Bitch
2 minutes ago, Patrickern777 said:

Talent won :kiss:

I don't like Little Mix's songs, but all of them are talented :triggered:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Spock said:

LM really thought they were doing something by dropping their album on the same day kii

e410ce1825d6b4cbb5e82e4d16312b0f.gif

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Kylie has a big UK fan base. Well done to her! :applause:

Surprised it sold more than Chromatica :omg:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

myluis617

Wow congratz to her, Good to see an artist still have fan support after so many years shows she has a True Talent. Wonder if Gagas 15th album will debut at #1 and what genre will it be....

Archived