Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd to Headline Super Bowl LV Half-Time Show

mamo

Featured Posts

oh wow!!! totally deserved! he's the best male performer around these days so i totally see him doing a helluva show :flutter:

... and now i just sit in silence.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps
2 minutes ago, Louie said:

Is there even going to be a Super Bowl next year? :bear:

just the concert, no game :huntyga:

xoxo Craig
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

This performance alone is more iconic than anything the Pop girls have done in ages 

But you can tell he lipsynced that. Gaga's performance was much better than this. 

But interms of the Superbowl... Rihanna, Ariana, P!nk, Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj... even Justin Bieber would have been a better choice imo. The Weekend's only iconic songs are Can't Feel My Face, Starboy, I Feel It Coming, and Blinding Lights... like it's just not enough imo.

End Racism Now

2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

But you can tell he lipsynced that. Gaga's performance was much better than this. 

But interms of the Superbowl... Rihanna, Ariana, P!nk, Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj... even Justin Bieber would have been a better choice imo. The Weekend's only iconic songs are Can't Feel My Face, Starboy, I Feel It Coming, and Blinding Lights... like it's just not enough imo.

Earned it, Can't feel my face, the hills, Starboy, blinding lights, i feel it coming, call out my name, heartless. i think it's good enough 

I still feel like they have been pushing him down my throat but it just won't happen :neyde:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

JudasJustDance
10 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don’t know about this... he's beginning to become slightly overrated :laughga:   He's got some good songs, but I don't think he is THAT iconic for a Halftime show

He’s been having hits since 2013, also he’s the biggest male artist rn. 

He deserves, I mean Gaga got it 9 years into her career, so it The Weekend. 

Ariana Grindr
14 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don’t know about this... he's beginning to become slightly overrated :laughga:   He's got some good songs, but I don't think he is THAT iconic for a Halftime show

You a hater

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Who cares? 

Those are not his only iconic songs :rip:

The Hills, Earned It, Wicked Games say hi. 

You’ve clearly never seen his live performances. He blows everyone out of the water with just his voice. 

12 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

This performance alone is more iconic than anything the Pop girls have done in ages 

I love him a lot but there’s no need to use this tone :huntyga:

Archived