Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ryan Murphy shares AHS spin-off official poster and details

monketsharona

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

Is there a chance Gaga will star in one of the eps 🥺

Imagine if they do a one hour horror story on fame and Gaga stars in it :fatcat:

TimisaMonster

I am so hyped for this! They get to explore more themes and topics over the course of an episode instead of a season! I need alien episodes 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I actually think this format could be great. Mostly because i feel AHS seasons tend to start strong, then they become messy or vice versa. :messga:
Isolating the themes and stories instead of cramming them all together could be of benefit to the series as a whole. :classy:
I hope they pull it off. :pray:

Magneto
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Imagine if they do a one hour horror story on fame and Gaga stars in it :fatcat:

And legend has it...

*puts flashlight under face*

She's still iconic to this very daaaaaaaaayy

Free my mind

monketsharona
9 hours ago, Lumiere said:

Is there a chance Gaga will star in one of the eps 🥺

depends if she's motivated, if you know what I mean :billie:

Though I'm sure that's the kind of project Jessica Lange could be interested in. It's a win for every AHS fans in this case

monketsharona

By the way Dylan Mcdermott and Cody Fern are the first two actors confirmed being involved in the show

imnotyourbabe10

A 10th Season and Spin Off in the next year?  Damn, the devil works hard but Ryan Murphy works harder :ladyhaha:  So, where's that next season of American Crime Story?  Gotta admit that AHS has not kept my interest as of late and ACS is really well-done, with a tight storyline and beautiful acting/cinematography.

Excited that the 10th season appears to involve sirens or water horror!  Give us that Lovecraft/Leviathan that we love.  Interested to see how they do their Twilight Zone-esque "Stories", too.

After the (hopefully) water horror season, can they please do something in the Rockies/winter horror (kind of like the isolation of "The Thing" in the polar regions?).  A season that is heavily sci-fi and eventually a Western/desert season would wrap up AHS nicely, imho.

Archived