💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ryan Murphy shares AHS spin-off official poster and details

monketsharona

Featured Posts

DiamondHeart326
8 hours ago, Levine said:

So we'll have this and the 10th season of AHS?

They just started filming ahs 10 on Halloween so I'm not sure how these will be released if both are coming in spring or if he's holding ahs10 for fall but usually he doesn't tease this far in advance with the official ad campaign so I'm not sure but expect one of the 2 this spring 

• 2 weeks later...
DiamondHeart326

I guess filming got pushed back to the first week of December but they are in preproduction according to Angelica Ross so my guess is we are looking at March or April as earliest which the way he's teasing it I believe it won't be pushed back til fall UNLESS there are more lockdowns that shutdown production usually they begin preproduction in June or july film it by the end of July then air in September while they finish filming the last few episodes in September and beginning of October while the first half airs, and seeing as Ryan does this so details don't leak beforehand this is why I think he would be more likely to air in spring. And American horror stories since they are episode long stories I would imagine 8 episodes could drop on hulu in summer and the other 8 episodes could air in fall to be promo for season 11 🤷‍♂️ of course that's if filming goes accordingly with covid and scheduling as all these actors other projects got rescheduled as well so who knows anymore but this is my best guess 

Archived