Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 LGTV EXCLUSIVE video

Daenerys

Featured Posts

oooooh I still HOPE there's a Sine video coming

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Zilla said:

oooooh I still HOPE there's a Sine video coming

Me too...ย :bradley:ย It really makes sense nowย :giveup:

Hmm looks like she died / faded again - but in a way that makes more sense with that split second where she woke up when she gets pulled down.

I think the final is definitely better but I wonder if they will officially release some of this? There was rumours about this - Iโ€™m surprised they were trueย 

ย 

just re-read that LG posted the full thing on their tv appย 

can someone not get an HD - non red tinted version of the whole thing?ย :wtfga:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

LGMonster95

She's such a great actress I'm not even kidding, just look at her facial expressions, the way she's delivering her words. My god if I was at the filmings with her, I'll actually make sure that she was ok after this just in case lol

Contessa
2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

She's such a great actress I'm not even kidding, just look at her facial expressions, the way she's delivering her words. My god if I was at the filmings with her, I'll actually make sure that she was ok after this just in case lol

Gaga is really good and funneling emotions into her work. Like during theย MTN breakdown she said she had to literally re-live everything.ย 

LGMonster95
13 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Gaga is really good and funneling emotions into her work. Like during theย MTN breakdown she said she had to literally re-live everything.ย 

Which is a huge plus in acting, you need to know how to bring those emotions out, there are many people who struggles with this in acting, but Gaga is just so believable

Daenerys
1 hour ago, GregJA said:

Hmm looks like she died / faded again - but in a way that makes more sense with that split second where she woke up when she gets pulled down.

I think the final is definitely better but I wonder if they will officially release some of this? There was rumours about this - Iโ€™m surprised they were trueย 

ย 

just re-read that LG posted the full thing on their tv appย 

can someone not get an HD - non red tinted version of the whole thing?ย :wtfga:

ย 

1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Where can we find it in HD without an @ slapped in the middle :oprah:

Iโ€™m working with GagaMedia on Twitter to find the right adapter to be able to rip it straight from my tv. It has a wall protecting it with what I have right now so anything I try and rip ends up being just a black screen. Iโ€™m hoping by either tomorrow or the next day Iโ€™ll be able to get the HD rip from the app.ย 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Oriane

I already thought the use of Chromatica III at the end of the original video was weird because it brought a light, almost comical aspect to the ending, but why not. But here, having that music playing while she's repeating "DID I KILL ANYBODY?" gets me so confused, I don't know if I should cry or laughย :smh:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Contessa

I really wish they kept the whole dance scene in the official video. I lost it when sure turned around. BAM indeed.ย :billie:

Archived