news

911 LGTV EXCLUSIVE video

Daenerys

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that scene of the doll on the first video is so cute :flutter:

and that final version oh my god, it hits way more different than the official one :giveup:

... and now i just sit in silence.

TimisaMonster
24 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Shes meditating. 

She's died

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I like the extra bits at the end but is it me or is the editing kinda sloppy? It feels kinda disjointed. I guess I would have to watch it in good quality to actually tell though.

wetasspussy

Expected a lil more tbh:huntyga:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

Agunimon

I like some of the freaking out she does in this version like "did I kill anybody??" but her dying at the end made me lol. It was just so sudden after she said "I don't want to die."

4 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Wow her dying acting is so much better than this ! :wtfga:

Its snl its supposed to be cringy

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

So thats why there is no more Chromatica promo, she died in the end of the video, concluding the era. 

I did laugh but then I felt a wave of sadness, even seeing Bloodpop's last instagram post "congratulations to @ladygaga and the whole team! The era has launched!" :fatcat:

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

I like the extra bits at the end but is it me or is the editing kinda sloppy? It feels kinda disjointed. I guess I would have to watch it in good quality to actually tell though.

I relistened to this again and I can hear where they pause the CIII interlude when they extend it, it’s really poorly edited :mark: but seeing some extra scenes is still cute  

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Curunir

Ok but WHY is no one talking about that aѕs shot from the first clip that didn't make it in the original? :bradley:

The world needs to be graced with those cheeks more :giveup:

Bonkers

Sine from Above confirmed.

I'm convinced the song is based on a psychedelic drug called 5-MEO-DMT.  Here's what happens when you take it:

You have a near death experience where you ROCKET out of your body through a tunnel of light and find yourself in either complete black or total white.

No one is there.  Nothing is there.  You are all there is and ever was.

This part is lonely and scary for some, but once you accept it, you have a memory that you are God and created everything in the universe.  (Before there was love, there was silence, then the signal split in two, the sound created stars like me and you.) 

That thought is a frequency (sound) and splits in two and you witness the whole of creation as stars are created and you're suddenly relieved to have "something" rather than nothing.   Reality builds itself back.  Some are able to interact with entities at this point (although that's more regular DMT)

So obviously not a drug to try lightly because for most people it totally changes their perception of the world to the point some people lose interest in this reality because they think there's more.  I'm only mentioning this because it's a theory about the song and explains why should would represent it as a near death experience.  So she died, but just to have this experience.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

So... That's the new content miss Georgina, the new YT insider, was teasing for this week? :bradley:

Or Sour Candy is really coming? :tony:

Jk, Sine Film come thru!!! :firega: :legend:

Archived