đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 LGTV EXCLUSIVE video

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

So many hours later and none of you could  film the whole thing and share it online? :interestinga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
31 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

So many hours later and none of you could  film the whole thing and share it online? :interestinga:

screw recording it, we need that full 1080p 16:9 ripped straight from the app

Daenerys

I have bad news. FOMO took it down. I can’t even try and record it better or rip it, it now says “coming soon” 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Stephen
Just now, Daenerys said:

I have bad news. FOMO took it down. I can’t even try and record it better or rip it, it now says “coming soon” 

OK I thought I was crazy!  I tried this morning and it said coming soon. Do you think they uploaded it too early by accident? :billie:

Daenerys
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

OK I thought I was crazy!  I tried this morning and it said coming soon. Do you think they uploaded it too early by accident? :billie:

More mess at the Haus of Gaga I see :bear:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Sneaky Oliver
6 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

next time it shows up in FOMO, there will be Sine From Above in the end...

Spoiler

In the credits... like MANiCURE :selena:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Daenerys
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

next time it shows up in FOMO, there will be Sine From Above in the end...

Reveal hidden contents

In the credits... like MANiCURE :selena:

Well in the preview it said the video was 6 minutes but it was only extended a few seconds so maybe it was a mistake on their end and there’s supposed to be more. There was about 15 seconds of just wind noise on a black screen at the end so who really knows 

JustTea

Couldn't find the FOMO app from my LG TV... :oprah: Is it only for OLED TVs? And is the MV in 4K resolution there? :pray:

Stephen
1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

Well in the preview it said the video was 6 minutes but it was only extended a few seconds so maybe it was a mistake on their end and there’s supposed to be more. There was about 15 seconds of just wind noise on a black screen at the end so who really knows 

There was also supposed to be an interview with the director, maybe that's the extra minutes. 

Tinnitus15
7 hours ago, Stephen said:

There was also supposed to be an interview with the director, maybe that's the extra minutes. 

And behind the scenes 

numb the flame
8 hours ago, Stephen said:

when/if the video gets reuploaded someone better rip it quicker than whatever that line in A-YO is. 

tyler k

still wondering if we're ever gonna get a Gagavision:messga:

it'd be super interesting to see them working around COVID regulations and such. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Bella Goth
On 11/16/2020 at 2:26 AM, tmo13 said:

still wondering if we're ever gonna get a Gagavision:messga:

it'd be super interesting to see them working around COVID regulations and such. 

gagavision is a perfect idea to keep chromatica era hype during this pandemic but idk, i really dont know how her mind work actually

Archived