šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Yummy hits 500M streams

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

KennyRichie
7 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

YouTube isnā€™t as strong as it used to be for American acts, Blinding Lights has like 300M YouTube views but then it has like 1.3B Spotify streamsĀ 

Blinding Lights only has that? Wow. I didnā€™t know. Well... I guess youā€™re right

8 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

YouTube isnā€™t as strong as it used to be for American acts, Blinding Lights has like 300M YouTube views but then it has like 1.3B Spotify streamsĀ 

True, but why does Shallow have a billion views? The American success of YT wasn't devided by three in one year, that's impossibleĀ 

Sneaky Oliver

I'm still confused by his last album cycle. Yummy was the lead, okay and I guess Intentions was the second one and that was it?! He milked Purpose so much and then Changes was an absolute non-event.

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

MadreMonster
43 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

True, but why does Shallow have a billion views? The American success of YT wasn't devided by three in one year, that's impossibleĀ 

Thereā€™ll always be exceptions to the rule. I do feel like as streaming has became more popular and accessible, YT has declined for music. I donā€™t have facts but thatā€™s what Iā€™ve noticed.

Archived