Featured Posts

5 hours ago, GregJA said:

Well... I mean she has sharpened up her moves since then 
C888-AE4-D-D962-4142-9254-BD5-D8-A236979

You're not allowed to share that meme, it hurts everyone's feelings apparently

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sucks when you're a pop star and if anything goes wrong, even if it's not your fault, the public blame it on you.

vyniildisk
48 minutes ago, Gagarka said:

Show this girl what Gaga went through in 2013-2014 and she will calm down.:madge:

This was worst. I think meme culture was not around or was this toxic at that time

scheisseJK

Well I hope she feels better now, she is strugglin with the same that other stars..

And on the other hand I hope she improve her stage presence :oops: 

Buuuut imagine comparing her to thriller and michael jackson.. :flop:

pop a 911:air:

vyniildisk
6 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

And on the other hand I hope she improve her stage presence :oops: 

Buuuut imagine comparing her to thriller and michael jackson.. 

She did improve by a lot, this was BEFORE future nostalgia. FN apart from earning her the most successful female song of 2020 prove that she indeed is the female michael jackson

scheisseJK
6 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

She did improve by a lot, this was BEFORE future nostalgia. FN apart from earning her the most successful female song of 2020 prove that she indeed is the female michael jackson

C'mon,you are saying that for real? one succesfull album wont make you king or icon of pop:billie: 

So who is gaga after so many smashes and succesful albums ? Queen of solar system? :ladyhaha:

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

C'mon,you are saying that for real? one succesfull album wont make you king or icon of pop:billie: 

So who is gaga after so many smashes and succesful albums ? Queen of solar system? :ladyhaha:

I am sorry but i am talking about THE PRESENT not the past. I mean, who ATM could even come closer to a triconic status like Michael? Camilla? Billie? Doja Cat? THEY DO NOT EVEN DANCE! The right answer is clear...

tenor.gif?itemid=18658625

scheisseJK
31 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

I am sorry but i am talking about THE PRESENT not the past. I mean, who ATM could even come closer to a triconic status like Michael? Camilla? Billie? Doja Cat? THEY DO NOT EVEN DANCE! The right answer is clear...

tenor.gif?itemid=18658625

There is not such a thing as quuen or king of presence or of each year.. Madonna and Michael work years for that tittle, and they are not loosing it automayically..  Because of dua lipa.. and dua comparing to them us provincial artist with one succecfull but reductive album.. She is so far next katy perry, nothing more , maybe in the future it will change. 

There are other names (like gaga obviously) which are way more closer to get that tittle than some next manufactured and heavy promited artist.. 

Ask streets who is the quuen of pop, no one will say dua cause people dont care about her as an artist and her personality, they just know and like  her fun songs from the radio.. 

End of the topic:madge:

tenor.gif

vyniildisk
40 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

There is not such a thing as quuen or king of presence or of each year.. Madonna and Michael work years for that tittle, and they are not loosing it automayically..  Because of dua lipa.. and dua comparing to them us provincial artist with one succecfull but reductive album.. She is so far next katy perry, nothing more , maybe in the future it will change. 

There are other names (like gaga obviously) which are way more closer to get that tittle than some next manufactured and heavy promited artist.. 

Ask streets who is the quuen of pop, no one will say dua cause people dont care about her as an artist and her personality, they just know and like  her fun songs from the radio.. 

End of the topic:madge:

tenor.gif

Your audacity, ignorance and disrespect knows no limits i see but

I Said What I Said Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

Archived