💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua: "Trolling over viral dance vid messed with my mental health"

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

mercurial high

Hey y'all, it's not that deep, they asked a question about it and she answered it. That's it.

Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' is out April 9th!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
paradox

Some of the replies in this thread... She deserves trolling because she's famous? Lmfao. I have to vomit.

Leave the female Michael Jackson alone!

Dominic

Like any business, people will complain about you if you aren't delivering a quality service/experience. Artists dont have a complaints handling team so they get the brunt themselves, its tough but the positives of being able to create art and sell it for millions surely outweighs the consumer complaints. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

vyniildisk
46 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Idk if you’re being serious about her being the female mj, because every year there’s a most successful female song, and that doesn’t make them an mj..? 

I've been saying this even before future nostalgia was a thing. She is the ultimate pop prophet.

I can't imagine how it must've felt but the reaction made her improve herself and become even better, compare the dancing vid to now and she's great with stage presence

StrawberryBlond

I don't know how she is at performing now but based on what most of you are saying, she did get better. And her music got better too. But certainly at the beginning of her career, she was an act who was still growing and learning and thus was rather underwhelming and naturally people are going to pick up on that. Making gifs is as normal as breathing to people now, it shouldn't be seen as wholly negative thing. People were laughing in a light-hearted way, I never saw anyone outright trashing her for it. I would have laughed along with everyone else if that were me as it does look funny. Learning to laugh at yourself is a great tonic. Artists have had to deal with far worse public shamings and haven't even spoken about it. I don't even think that clip is known outside of pop forums these days anyway. I'm not one to say how she should feel but I hope she's growing a thicker skin since this moment because if this caused her to feel sad, then she'll struggle to cope with much more trying experiences as an artist one day.

Agunimon

I think she improved a lot since the peak of her bad dancing criticism. I'm not interested in debating whether she deserved it. Some criticism is expected, but we are also speaking about pop culture where the followers of certain artists come for other artists who are doing successful and post some horrible, horrible things that would get them knocked out if they said it in person. 

Chromatography

i mean, no offense, but she doesn’t have a lot of stage presence and she’s not the best dancer..something that musicians are expected to have/be able to do 

vyniildisk
4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i mean, no offense, but she doesn’t have a lot of stage presence and she’s not the best dancer..something that musicians are expected to have/be able to do 

I hope you are trolling/being sarcastic

6 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

I that it depends on what kind of music you are making 

Chromatography
Just now, Suuus said:

I that it depends on what kind of music you are making 

3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

I hope you are trolling/being sarcastic

i think for pop music it’s really wanted..i know gaga was dragged for her dancing and she’s not even a bad dancer. really wasn’t trying to shade her, just a lot of the videos i’ve seen she seems bored. but they could have been cherry picked. i personally really like dua and don’t really care if she can dance or if she has the most stage presence in the world

1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

i think for pop music it’s really wanted..i know gaga was dragged for her dancing and she’s not even a bad dancer. really wasn’t trying to shade her, just a lot of the videos i’ve seen she seems bored. but they could have been cherry picked. i personally really like dua and don’t really care if she can dance or if she has the most stage presence in the world

Except when you are adele

Jose P

Omg why are y’all so mean? It’s like people forget celebrities are human beings with feelings and emotions. Of course she’s a celebrity and will get tons of criticism from other people, but it’s going to be impossible for her not to feel bad about it. If the whole of Twitter is trolling you and making fun of you, it’s perfectly normal and natural to feel embarrassed about it. Stop acting like y’all are celebrities who know about these things. And it’s not a “woe me” article maybe take the time to read it. She clearly said that she moved past it and instead focused on improving her performance skills. That’s what the article is about, not her complaining about the criticism on the internet.

I would just play with the joke instead of feeling bad about it. Objectively, it didn’t look great so, better make lemonade with those lemons and move on. 

Archived