Dua: "Trolling over viral dance vid messed with my mental health"

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mercurial high
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Was it before her resurgence as the female michael jackson? Or prior to future nostalgia? 

I love Dua, but...wtf:triggered:

Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' is out April 9th!

Beanybb

Ok, I read the article and get where she's coming from so my bad.

But damn, some of you hardcore Dua stans are overbearing. :wtfga:

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, beabeaxo5 said:

Ok, I read the article and get where she's coming from so my bad.

But damn, some of you hardcore Dua stans are overbearing. 

giphy.gif

You attacked her, bullied her again without even readingg you youu youu

giphy.gif

LittleMonster20

I honestly feel for her, I think you guys are being unnecessarily rude and shady (as usual). I get embarrassed for days for simply dropping my pencil in class during an exam. Dua is performing for multiple people and millions of people online are making fun of her. I can’t imagine how she must feel.

I think everyone reposting it and laughing at her are part of the problem. Be kind.

Beanybb
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

You attacked her, bullied her again without even readingg you youu youu

How did I bully her? lmao

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, beabeaxo5 said:

How did I bully her? lmao

Dont try to act all innocent now you know what you did, you you youuuu

giphy.gif

Sneaky Oliver

You guys after bullying her for a whole year "sHe iS nOt AbOvE iT!" :triggered: just admit it, yeah we made fun of her and she felt some type of way and she's entitled to feel like that if it really did hurt her feelings

I’m on my Legacy Act era

HausOfAntonio
42 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

The whole point of this thread is that SHE IS FINE indeed, she said it in the interview but you guys just want to be bitchy and tired washed up mean girls, thats why most of you dont even bother READING.

I didn’t mean to come across as bitchy :laughga: Just seems a bit of an overreaction from someone who works in an industry where they know how everything they do will be scrutinised. Especially considering how its literally only her awkward dancing? People have been through much worse in the public eye and don’t feel the need to make this sort of declaration. And from what I’ve seen people who made fun of Dua’s stage always did so in a flippant manner, no one really crucified or outright trashed her for it. But honestly, good for her for being brave to share this with people and getting over it too 

Justin Drew Bieber

Idk if you’re being serious about her being the female mj, because every year there’s a most successful female song, and that doesn’t make them an mj..? 

30 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I mean can you blame ha? Is not about her stage presence but her choreographer  :poot:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f298ecaf7abea34d4faeb

Preach!! Does our FLOTUS lie?

220959.jpg

undertake67
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Boohoo, you're an artist, people will criticize you. They'll criticize your performances, your voice, your albums, your songs, your lyrics, your videos and so on and so forth. If you're not strong enough to take it maybe stay off social media like Selena Gomez did. And crying about it to the press is classless. You never hear about Gaga crying that people don't like her outfits or choreos or performances just saying 

that is kinda harsh, there is many cases of memes ruining people's lives not everyone can handle being turn into a joke.

Archived