Wich is EXACTLY what she did. Did u even read the interview? Omg 

Nope, I just read what you quoted. 

She's just coming across as very "woe is me"

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
21 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

It's not even about being a celebrity, it's about being an artist. If you were a student and your teacher scaled you for being terrible at something, yeah you might cry to yourself afterwards but you grow from it and learn...like c'mon sweetie.

stare what GIF

... Which is exactly what she did, and is exactly what this thread is about.... 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Beanybb
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

... Which is exactly what she did, and is exactly what this thread is about.... 

Thank you for repeating what Dulo already said :awkney:

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

Nope, I just read what you quoted. 

She's just coming across as very "woe is me"

Well, read then.

Thomas P
45 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Billboard LITERALLY had to remove it from the chart because the slayage would.not.stop i heard it was sold out on apple music too btw

Ya I heard that too. It’s purchases on Apple Music specifically actually caused problems for Apple that haven’t been seen since ARTPOP preorders sold out on iTunes. It’s crazy

vanessa marcil omg GIF

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

HausOfAntonio

If Gaga could endure years of bullying because of rumours about her private parts I’m sure Peep will be just fine with a few haters laughing at her moves. 

Luke78619
54 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

You never hear about Gaga crying that people don't like her outfits or choreos or performances just saying 

Lady Gaga: “I hated being famous, I felt exhausted and used up”

Lady Gaga: “I’m so insecure. I like to preach but I don’t always practice what I preach” 

Lady Gaga: “I used to wake up every day and remember I was Lady Gaga. Then I would get depressed”

“Lady Gaga breaks down as she discusses her responsibility to her loyal fans”

Gaga is literally the epitome of being open about insecurities, critiques and how Fame has affected her. And then you go and post something like that? On a Gaga forum? 

:awkney:

vyniildisk
5 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Ya I heard that too. It’s purchases on Apple Music specifically actually caused problems for Apple that haven’t been seen since ARTPOP preorders sold out on iTunes. It’s crazy

vanessa marcil omg GIF

It was unprecedented, the CEO of warner music had to contact Tim Cook directly to demand an explanation

Luke78619
5 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

Thank you for repeating what Dulo already said :awkney:

You’re welcome! Just in case you didn’t read Dulo’s comment as well as the article :) 

vyniildisk
5 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

If Gaga could endure years of bullying because of rumours about her private parts I’m sure Peep will be just fine with a few haters laughing at her moves. 

The whole point of this thread is that SHE IS FINE indeed, she said it in the interview but you guys just want to be bitchy and tired washed up mean girls, thats why most of you dont even bother READING.

Pharamon
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Boohoo, you're an artist, people will criticize you. They'll criticize your performances, your voice, your albums, your songs, your lyrics, your videos and so on and so forth. If you're not strong enough to take it maybe stay off social media like Selena Gomez did. And crying about it to the press is classless. You never hear about Gaga crying that people don't like her outfits or choreos or performances just saying 

But when they do this to Gaga you are suddenly defensive of her? The double standard gurl...is not a good look.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Boohoo, you're an artist, people will criticize you. They'll criticize your performances, your voice, your albums, your songs, your lyrics, your videos and so on and so forth. If you're not strong enough to take it maybe stay off social media like Selena Gomez did. And crying about it to the press is classless. You never hear about Gaga crying that people don't like her outfits or choreos or performances just saying 

Really?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

4 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

But when they do this to Gaga you are suddenly defensive of her? The double standard gurl...is not a good look.

Did you see me ever being defensive? About any kind of criticism about Gaga's album/performances? If yes, give proof. But i'll tell you the answer is no. I see it from the majority of people here who hate when someone says "Joanne was trash", I actually don't care at all, everyone has the freedom to like or not like something

Pharamon
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Did you see me ever being defensive? About any kind of criticism about Gaga's album/performances? If yes, give proof. But i'll tell you the answer is no. I see it from the majority of people here who hate when someone says "Joanne was trash", I actually don't care at all, everyone has the freedom to like or not like something

Then why are you bashing somebody's mental state and questioning VALID feelings they experience?

4 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

Then why are you bashing somebody's mental state and questioning VALID feelings they experience?

I'm not goign to answer cus u didn't understand what I said at all so I see no point in speaking to someone who already has their opinion or reads things differently. So to make you feel satisfied I will tell you, yes Im an awful person who invalidates someone's feelings!!!! You are so right

Archived