Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua: "Trolling over viral dance vid messed with my mental health"

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

Beanybb

It's not even about being a celebrity, it's about being an artist. If you were a student and your teacher scaled you for being terrible at something, yeah you might cry to yourself afterwards but you grow from it and learn...like c'mon sweetie.

stare what GIF

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I dont wanna burst your bubble or come of as rude but dua is not the female Michael Jackson sorry

She just earned the most succesful female song of 2020, basically the female thriller wich happens to be 80s inspired, so i don't wanna burst your bubble but she is giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

She just earned the most succesful female song of 2020, basically the female thriller wich happens to be 80s inspired, so i don't wanna burst your bubble but she is giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5928067

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

It's not even about being a celebrity, it's about being an artist. If you were a student and your teacher scaled you for being terrible at something, yeah you might cry to yourself afterwards but you grow from it and learn...like c'mon sweetie.

stare what GIF

Wich is EXACTLY what she did. Did u even read the interview? Omg 

2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Winning the most succesfull female song doesnt make you the female Michael Jackson so again i dont wanna burst your bubble 

Criticism and bullying is not the same thing, you can criticize without being a jerk

kinda tired of hearing the bullies cry when the victim tells them to stop

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

vyniildisk
Just now, Suuus said:

Winning the most succesfull female song doesnt make you the female Michael Jackson so again i dont wanna burst your bubble 

AND NOW you are being rude.

Teletubby
Just now, Levine said:

Learn how to dance and perform then.

not every signer is a good dancer
giphy.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

AND NOW you are being rude.

How am i being rude all in saying is that winning an award for a song is not enough to be called the female Michael Jackson im sorry if opinion offended you 

Sepsami
4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Im sorry but as an artist you will get criticized, that's how it is. I understand it's tough, but to talk about it to the media as though people shouldn't criticize her dance, performances, lack of stage presence etc because it makes her feel "sad", is just weird... You chose to get on stage with that choreography that you personally thought was fine as a performance, people didn't like it, move on! Did Britney talk about how Perez Hilton and many other "journalists" completely demolished her when she went on stage for the VMAs in 2007 with an outfit that doesn't flatter her, and a choreo that was underwhelming + she didn't seem ready at all. No! Because that's the damn business you're in as an artist. Did Michael Jackson cry to the press when his album in 2001 had bad reviews and fans found it underwhelming? Nope. Did Gaga cry to the press when she got backlash after her paparazzi performance where blood came out of nowhere and some found it distasteful? Nope. And the list goes on and on. Dua needs to realize this is life as an artist, take it or leave it. As I said, some self proclaimed "artist" like Selena Gomez choose not to get on social media too much cus it affects them, maybe she should do the same and let other handle real life and criticisim instead 

You're overreacting, she's just sharing her doubts and insecurities. :neyde: Which is a good thing anyway because then she becomes a role model that's not afraid to be vulnerable. :diane:

holy scheisse

That's the price of the fame and opulence-- public criticism and dehumanization, unfortunately :neyde: hope it's worth it 

RAMROD

I mean, at least she is getting better now pushed by those criticism right? :oops:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

27monster27
15 minutes ago, River said:

Criticism and bullying is not the same thing, you can criticize without being a jerk

kinda tired of hearing the bullies cry when the victim tells them to stop

Finally someone said the truth.

he/him/his

Archived