Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Veneno | Official Trailer | HBO Max

Poker

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

I wonder if they'll premiere the season all at once since the series is already over in Spain

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

I wonder if they'll premiere the season all at once since the series is already over in Spain

I think they are going to upload all at once.

Kindness rules all.

androiduser

can't wait to watch this!! Thank you so much for the recommendation, I had never heard of the real La Veneno, she was fabulous!!

6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

can't wait to watch this!! Thank you so much for the recommendation, I had never heard of the real La Veneno, she was fabulous!!

It's a really good show! So important to the LGBT+ community. 

Kindness rules all.

• 3 weeks later...
Flippy

I just binged-watched the show and I am so shook! :cryga:

How I wish I would’ve heard of her long before this series! 
I’m guessing HBOMax is doing two episodes weekly? (I couldn’t wait tbh! I had to know what was next!)

mis respetos pa la Veneno :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

La Veneno is a legend, glad the series is sitting comfortably in a strong streaming service like HBOmax and not Atresmedia :triggered:

On 11/10/2020 at 12:12 AM, androiduser said:

Just saw the first two episodes, their recreation of that iconic first interview was FIERCE af I lived!!

@Poker do you know when are they gonna air the next episodes, or the full series? I need to see the rest!! :giveup:

On 11/26/2020 at 4:57 PM, COOOK said:

Just saw the first two episodes, their recreation of that iconic first interview was FIERCE af I lived!!

@Poker do you know when are they gonna air the next episodes, or the full series? I need to see the rest!! :giveup:

It's so good!!

I think they are airing two episodes a week but I'm not sure yet

Kindness rules all.

Kulture Kiari

This is the first lgbqti show my sister watches, and her and I couldn't wait. We binged watch the whole show in one day. It was so good with a sad ending. 

Archived