đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Ariana Grande's "34+35" debuts at #8 (Hot 100), #5 (Global 200)

COOOK

Featured Posts

Contessa

Wait she released this as a single too?:awkney: It made it to number 8 without a whisper I’m kind of surprised. :toofunny:

Juanlittlem

How could this debut at #8? Are the charts that low right now? I mean, I know it got attention but to debut at #8 is A LOT.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

FentyGa
12 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

How could this debut at #8? Are the charts that low right now? I mean, I know it got attention but to debut at #8 is A LOT.

streaming numbers. ari’s a tycoon with that ****.

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

streaming numbers. ari’s a tycoon with that ****.

Yeah, I saw she has 33M on Spotify and 8M on Youtube. But it's still low considering Sour Candy for example had 32M on Spotify, (dont ask me about Youtube 'cause I don't know :lolga:) and it debuted at #40 I think. 

Edit: Congrats to Ari either way :happy:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

jimmytimestep

i still have a gut feeling that this era is going to yield more success than we expect...if she can hold these streaming numbers, positions might sit around in the top 20 for quite a bit.

Jewels n Drugs

wasnt it sent to radio? im sure that plays a part. Motive deserves to be a single period

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

• COOOK changed the title to Ariana Grande's "34+35" debuts at #8 (Hot 100), #5 (Global 200)
12 hours ago, Contessa said:

Wait she released this as a single too?:awkney: It made it to number 8 without a whisper I’m kind of surprised. :toofunny:

10 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

wasnt it sent to radio? im sure that plays a part. Motive deserves to be a single period

According to Universal Music Italy. I think this is the only confirmation we have...

11 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah, I saw she has 33M on Spotify and 8M on Youtube. But it's still low considering Sour Candy for example had 32M on Spotify, (dont ask me about Youtube 'cause I don't know :lolga:) and it debuted at #40 I think. 

Edit: Congrats to Ari either way :happy:

Sour Candy didn’t have radio and most of its streams were from outside the US

Archived