celeb

Katy Perry Getting Backlash From Fans For Her Recent Tweet

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

This was about her MAGA family.

Some of the replies:

Many more on her replies.

Why is she always so messy with these fake woke nonsense? She could've just, uou know, sat there and eat her food since she always so bad at these.  :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

She didn't mean any harm by saying that, like always with politics and social media, people are making it a bigger deal than it is... At the end of the day, what's important is putting positive thoughts and actions into the world, so let's not do the opposite. Of course each person have their own stories.

KingRedd

People are bored. This isn’t that serious and the “dragging every celeb for saying something” is getting lame. Who gives af honestly:ohwell: 

May I Read You? 😎

what do you expect her to do? omg

i am not even a fan of hers , people need to focus on themselves, if she needs her family let her do her thing

Imagine telling another person what to do with their own family because your family sucks :smh:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

If we use the same thinking process we should cancel / drag Gaga because she's most likely there for her father, and still supporting him

twitter needs to stay out of people's business 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Luke78619

People really get angry over the tiniest **** nowadays, it’s so frustrating. Either take her advice or leave it, it wasn’t meant to apply to every situation, stop putting your own narritive in her words ffs :interestinga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

nodandsmile

she probably means well 'cause she seems like a nice person but sometimes before saying things you gotta think them through... and it doesn't seems like she be doing that  :billie:

don't be making assumptions about Gaga and her relationship with her father now, we don't know anything about that... keep it to Katy since she's the one sharing her opinions about  disagreeing with family members!   

ALGAYDO

I know she means well, but to extend kindness to people who are racist/homophobic/transphobic/general pieces of shite, is weird af. 

Reality

Everyone's situation with their family and friends is different, but I always thought it was funny that people simply say politics is a "difference of opinion."

Like, not really...If my favorite color is black and your favorite color is green, that's a difference of opinion...Actively supporting someone who has failed to denounce white supremacists multiple times, has repeatedly condemned other racial minorities, has bragged about sexually assaulting women, has actively harmed the LGBTQ community with his policies, etc. is not a simple "difference of opinion."

Don't people preach about cutting "toxic" people out of their lives? :selena: If your friend or relative is actively racist, homophobic, xenophobic, transphobic, sexist, etc., then there's no need to sing kumbaya...

🖤👹

Archived