đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Getting Backlash From Fans For Her Recent Tweet

RAMROD

Featured Posts

TWICE on hatius
51 minutes ago, Sunny said:

And? Just scroll down it's not that hard ma'....

No. You act like she has like 10 followers or so, she is bounded to be criticized with the platform as huge as hers. And this case, yes she deserves to be called out.

People would drag Gaga if she has tweeted something like that for her father. I know I would.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Didn't know she still had enough fans to receive backlash from :billie:

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Just a social experiment... so you guys are telling me we must only be kind to the ones that believe in the same things we do or like the same things we like?! :flop:

9d9772b5bba3c821ec83ae5106b67a3be91fe9cc

FentyGa
1 hour ago, BlueRose said:

what do you expect her to do? omg

i am not even a fan of hers , people need to focus on themselves, if she needs her family let her do her thing

not support her racist and homophobic family members by enabling their behaviour.

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I completely disagree. If you have an uneducated friend or family member, you have to be even more empathetic and kind and try to help them to understand the issue. Ignoring or being rude to them will only allow the ignorance to keep going 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Borislshere
1 hour ago, River said:

Imagine telling another person what to do with their own family because your family sucks :smh:

Imagine telling another person what to do with their own family because yours is good :billie:

It goes both ways. She meant well but it's a tone def thing to say. like all the celebrities saying " no matter who you voted for, lets all celebrate!". My MAGA grandma and i have a great relationship but i can't say the same for other LGBT+ and Minority people with their families. What works for some isn't going to work for everyone 

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

I know she means well, but to extend kindness to people who are racist/homophobic/transphobic/general pieces of shite, is weird af. 

This honestly. I try to bring this point up so much and just get called radical. Difference of opinion is one thing but actively campaigning, or supporting those who do, against basic human rights just doesn’t deserve any sort of respect in my book. Including family.

Suspiria
4 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

So what do you want to happen. All the 'good' people just cut all the 'bad' people out of their lives and they just disappear?

No, the 'bad' people will then be stuck in an echo chamber of people with the same beliefs and then you get major problems.

You can save the cuddly B.S., any of my extended family that subscribe to anything even remotely Trump-like get cut off.

I've had to wrangle back more than a few members of my extended family buying into rumors and lies on Facebook. It's exhausting constantly arguing with people whose inclination is to believe what ever they read on the internet. :madge:

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I completely disagree. If you have an uneducated friend or family member, you have to be even more empathetic and kind and try to help them to understand the issue. Ignoring or being rude to them will only allow the ignorance to keep going 

People who are racist/homophobic/transphobic/etc aren’t stupid. It’s not our obligation to convince them that prejudice isn’t good tho. 

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

A lot of the time, these ignorant people aren't wanting to view anything other than their own views. We can educate them as much as we want but 90% of the time, their mind is made up. It's not our job to educate these people. 

Prostitute Barbie

All these people are just hysterical and trying to start trouble. Leave this lady alone she didn’t have any bad intentions 

TWICE on hatius
9 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Let me remind you during the last 4 years, they have their times to educate themselves when:

Black people are dying because of police brutality

Betsy DeVos made it sure that education system can discriminate trans students 

Immigrants are being targeted everywhere

If they choose to ignore all these things during the last four years to vote for their tax bracket, bet, they are never going to change for ****. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Clarence

can yall leave her alone? she's clearly a nice person and yall know she doesnt mean any ill will. probably something she shouldve kept off twitter because of fake woke twitter pretending like they have good intentions.

Archived