Katy Perry Getting Backlash From Fans For Her Recent Tweet

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
7 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

I agree with her. I really don't care about anyone political view. The best person I met in the last 2 years is a Trump supporter. He's very nice, and I'd never mess with our friendship because of Trump, Biden, etc.

You’re friends with someone who supports racism, xenophobia, homophobia, etc? Nice lol 

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

which issue? she tweeted her happiness about Biden Harris winning

The dad issue :bear:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

brizoda
3 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

His farher was tweeting his support for Trump

Bella Goth

she practicing what she believed a christianity about to spreading love and forgiving to each other even to your enemy. and she got hate from it? lmao, i just can't with people these day.

Economy
35 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

People really get angry over the tiniest **** nowadays, it’s so frustrating. Either take her advice or leave it, it wasn’t meant to apply to every situation, stop putting your own narritive in her words ffs :interestinga:

Tbh. Katy wasn't saying others had to do the same in every circumstance they found themselves in and family dynamics will vary from person to person

Idk in my opinion cutting off family member because they voted Trump or are conservative is a sign of privilege. It’s taken a long time but I have managed to educate my family and they are anti Trump and support the Democratic Party now because they understand how important it is to look at the bigger picture and ensure EVERYONE is benign treated fairly and equally under the law. Not just straight white Christians.

I'm happy for the election results but y'all...Americans are really dramatic about this...really, life or death? Y'all act like you were under a dictatorship or communism. It was really entertaining to see how dramatic American politics are. At least in Canada, we're still pretty sane...and yes, not much is going to change in the next 4 years, as not much changed the 4 years prior.

America is so privileged they forget they are 10000 times more privileged than the rest of the world. The fact they can talk smack online uncensored about their presidency without getting arrested and murdered...lmao...I'm looking forward to when sociologists write essay about how polarized and divisive America became. 

pedrohemg
18 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

You’re friends with someone who supports racism, xenophobia, homophobia, etc? Nice lol 

He's the best person I ever met, and I repeat, I'd never mess with our friendship. But one thing you guys don't understand, and I think you'll never will is the fact most people didn't vote for Trump because he's racist, homophobic, etc.  Trump actually has a lot of gay and black people supporters. And I will say more, most people didn't vote for Biden because he's gay friendly or because Trump doesn't like muslims. That's not their main concern.

27monster27
23 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

I am referring to Lady Gaga and her father.

he/him/his

ALGAYDO
12 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

He's the best person I ever met, and I repeat, I'd never mess with our friendship. But one thing you guys don't understand, and I think you'll never will is the fact most people didn't vote for Trump because he's racist, homophobic, etc.  Trump actually has a lot of gay and black people supporters. And I will say more, most people didn't vote for Biden because he's gay friendly or because Trump doesn't like muslims. That's not their main concern.

If racism/homophobia/ etc isn’t a deal breaker, idk what would be lol 

Sneaky Oliver

Just a social experiment... so you guys are telling me we must only be kind to the ones that believe in the same things we do or like the same things we like?! :flop:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived