💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Chromatica Digital Frame

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame

I came across this listing on FNAC https://www.fnac.com/a15217879/Lady-Gaga-Chromatica-deluxe-l-edition-collector-iiconi-Objet-derive#omnsearchpos=11

iiconi is "a collectable Fine Art Object (frame, badge or figurine) that will appeal to fans and gifters alike. - Provides an interactive and immersive usage experience that will delight users and reinforce their emotional - connection with the artist or movie they like." It is essentially a photo frame that gives you access to an app dedicated to the album/artists where you can find music, videos, news and stories. The dimensions of this is 30cm so it's the same size as a standard 12" vinyl LP. It appears as though iiconi products are exclusive to France. 

slide5.png

Daenerys

IF this is real, it’s interesting and I need it

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

an interactive and immersive usage experience that will delight users and reinforce their emotional - connection with the artist or movie they like."

nowits-maluma.jpg

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

IF this is real, it’s interesting and I need it

lets not forget FNAC have listed it at 100.98 euros

TimisaMonster

Doesn't sound that appealing honestly and for the price...no lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

KURUSHITOVSKA

They are releasing literally ANYTHING except what the fans have been asking for: a 12" 180g vinyl record with the artwork. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

MANiCURE 6
1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

It appears as though iiconi products are exclusive to France. 

We are finally winning :firega:

edit : It's 100€ ($118,86) :triggered:

Lona Delery

i have 0 ****ing clue wtf iiconi is supposed to be, all their descriptions are so vague

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

@numb the flame could you change the title (it's not a boxset really, more a collectible digital frame) and the tag? 
Fnac updated the page with a new date, price and description!

59€90 / November 27th
Rough translation of the new description:
Emamv6RXcAEJ3qR?format=jpg&name=medium

Archived