Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga wins best US act + best Artist at the EMA's

Babylon98

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate that I’m banned from Twitter tonight and can tell the rest of the night is going to be about BTS....why because their fans can be bothered to vote yet little monsters will moan about her loses but did nothing to help her win becuase it’s not an American award 

James Gibson
9 minutes ago, lad-gaga said:

Hate that I’m banned from Twitter tonight and can tell the rest of the night is going to be about BTS....why because their fans can be bothered to vote yet little monsters will moan about her loses but did nothing to help her win becuase it’s not an American award 

BTS stans work very hard so it would be difficult to beat them. But watch Gaga losing awards tonight (and PCA, AMAs etc) to flop artists cause stans here moan at threads the entire day but couldnt vote for 10 minutes.

1 minute ago, James Gibson said:

BTS stans work very hard so it would be difficult to beat them. But watch Gaga losing awards tonight (and PCA, AMAs etc) to flop artists cause stans here moan at threads the entire day but couldnt vote for 10 minutes.

Exactly I can imagine the award she already won being the only one because they didn’t need to show an acceptance speech 

Karen Smith

I hope she'll at least say something like "thank you" or sth I mean I voted for her every day :bear:

LGMonster95
5 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

If Gaga won this award then that means that the fans voted, if they didn't then she would not have won this award (Taylor and Miley stans were also involved on it) 

32 minutes ago, lad-gaga said:

BTS fans are kinda ridiculous though. Yes, they're effective. But we Gaga fans have lives

franminervini

I wasn't expecting her to snatch this one! Great!

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

James Gibson

Gaga won best artist and they only showed a clip of rain on me hauhauahauahau

She couldnt even bother to send a speech to their dms during election era

franminervini

Can anyone explain me why is missing one of the Little Mix? I don't get it :saladga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Archived