đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Joe Germanotta supports Trump

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Years ago I thought their relationship was endearing and theirs was one of the few that wasn’t completely ****ed like other girls. 

I stand corrected. No wonder we havent seen them together for a while. 

Tbh I've been feeling weird vibes from Gaga and her father for around two years now, she used to not shut up about her dad ever and only talked about her mother to mention the BTWB but as of late she has been talking a lot about Cynthia and only talks about Joe when asked 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

imagine voting for someone who insulted your daughter on national TV... Joe said #AllDaughtersMatter 🤢

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

I mean, half the Americans support Trump. Millions of people around the world support Trump. It's not like they're all trash. I don't judge someone based on who that person voted for. If I did that, I wouldn't be able to work, study, and do many other things that require us to get along with many different people.

Be honest. Would you vote for someone who just mocked your sister/brother/mother/father or boyfriend/girlfriend on national TV? Would you vote for someone who doesn't take this pandemic seriously, who was saying absurd things like "inject yourself with bleach"? 

End Racism Now

7 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Some of y’all need to be more kind. Everyone can have a different political opinion. I’m sure Gaga would be disappointed reading your harsh comments that are directed at her dad. 

Its just weird he would support Trump after he trashed her. 

He doesn’t deserve anyone’s kindness when he’s literally being the exact opposite to his own child, and when his political opinion is harmful to others.

vyniildisk
8 minutes ago, Jennie Kim said:

When Trump uses this to drag her in the future :bear:

I can see him doing this! He is an actual mean girl

xoxo Craig

Just as long as Gaga is okay, confident in her beliefs and has the full support of all of us, as well as her mother, thats all that matters. 

If I were Gaga, I would find it extremely difficult to be a happy family if someone voted for the person that just mocked me and berated me on live TV. 

We can all deal with difference in opinion and/or political beliefs. But something on this scale would be unattainable to keep a relationship with someone.

End Racism Now

HausOfAntonio

I literally would not consider a person who endorsed a presidential candidate who shamed me on national television a parent anymore...

Archived