💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Joe Germanotta supports Trump

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Not even a day ago Trump got an entire rally to boo his own daughter and he still supports him wtf

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s real. I just hope Gaga is surrounded by lots of people that love and support her. He doesn’t deserve her as a daughter.

He made campaign donations as recently as June, so I'm not shocked. I am surprised though that he's doing this so publicly :green:

KillerMonster

Some of y’all need to be more kind. Everyone can have a different political opinion. I’m sure Gaga would be disappointed reading your harsh comments that are directed at her dad. 

Its just weird he would support Trump after he trashed her. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

ToxicHot

Ugh :saladga: and what about Cynthia?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Serial Chiller

Years ago I thought their relationship was endearing and theirs was one of the few that wasn’t completely ****ed like other girls. 

I stand corrected. No wonder we havent seen them together for a while. 

ShayCristoforo
Just now, KillerMonster said:

Some of y’all need to be more kind. Everyone can have a different political opinion. I’m sure Gaga would be disappointed reading your harsh comments that are directed at her dad. 

Its just weird he would support Teump after he trashed her. 

I don’t agree. His business and his wife’s employment are riding the coattails of his daughter’s fortune. After your daughter works hard to support so many people including yourself, you don’t get to tweet in support of her bully. He is trash, be gone Joe. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

StarstruckIllusion

thank god i can finally stop pretending to tolerate Speechless

pedrohemg

I mean, half the Americans support Trump. Millions of people around the world support Trump. It's not like they're all trash. I don't judge someone based on who that person voted for. If I did that, I wouldn't be able to work, study, and do many other things that require us to get along with many different people.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Ugh :saladga: and what about Cynthia?

Cynthia was 'with her' back in 2016. I doubt she'd support Trump since she is always by her daughters side and really supports her. 

End Racism Now

Justin Drew Bieber

Absolutely depressing. He’s voting for a man who insulted and mocked his own daughter not just a week ago.

Archived