💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Joe Germanotta supports Trump

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

Joe, the whole body grabbing thing... could happen to Gaga, Natali and Cynthia as well. Is that what you support?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope y’all NYC little riotsers know where to stop for a snack next time :)

Im actually sort of relieved to see this because Id say it means Gaga is doing ok and not bothered too much by all the attacks. He wouldn't have tweeted that if she wasn't.

TimisaMonster
39 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

You can't be co-running a foundation built on minority youth support and mental health awareness AND support Trump. Like, that defies every ounce of logic in the world. 

Trust me...there are many people who live double lives and its so weird...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

buzzkill
15 minutes ago, shane_c said:

Im actually sort of relieved to see this because Id say it means Gaga is doing ok and not bothered too much by all the attacks. He wouldn't have tweeted that if she wasn't.

Lol or maybe it means he, as her father, doesn’t share a single drop of sympathy or respect for his daughter. 

Gagaism
3 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Lol or maybe it means he, as her father, doesn’t share a single drop of sympathy or respect for his daughter. 

It’s his problem on this case, not her fault. And as fans from the beginning we know that they never had that beautiful father/daughter relationship. 

Helxig

It’s not even about the fact that Trump insulted his daughter, it’s that Trump is a known sexual predator and Joe’s own daughter was horrifically traumatised by sexual abuse in ways that have affected her mental and physical health forever. For him to see what Gaga has gone through as a result of her abuse, and still support an abusive rape apologist, shows a direct lack of empathy for his daughter. The same daughter he’s said to have always been overprotective of. If he wasn’t protecting Gaga from men like Trump, then who? It makes no sense 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

1 hour ago, GGVS said:

That is the same argument Republicans don't respect Democrats... what's the point? The division goes on and on...

Most republicans don't respect democrat's issues because the Republican Party in America is typically a cover for racist/homophobic/etc individuals. Don't get me wrong, the Democrat party is flawed too, but I'd rather vote for Biden and have a possibility to not see my friends and family become a statistic.

The division you're speaking of isn't republican vs. democrat. It's right vs. wrong. Full stop.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

buzzkill
Just now, Gagaism said:

It’s his problem on this case, not her fault. And as fans from the beginning we know that they never had that beautiful father/daughter relationship. 

But when did i blame her for anything? That’s what i’m tryin to say, by him doing this, he’s clearly showing no sign of respect towards her. 

Gagaism
1 minute ago, buzzkill said:

But when did i blame her for anything? That’s what i’m tryin to say, by him doing this, he’s clearly showing no sign of respect towards her. 

Sorry for my misreading, Im so mad at this and all this election mess 

youre totally right :kara:

Born This Way

It's amazing we get to stan Gaga who was immaculately conceived by Cynthia and god :pray:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

MadreMonster

Glad she was vocal about Biden. If she had stayed quiet, I would be nervous about her being perceived as an undercover Trumpster.

RichAssPiss

I relate to her so much. I'm also from a family of mean Catholic New York Italians. They are hardcore racist and xenophobic. Will never change. 

yes and
31 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

elaborate? 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived