life

Joe Germanotta supports Trump

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers

I’m sure gaga and her father have had many talks and have come to terms with each other’s decisions. Gaga seems like she respects the way people decide to vote so I’m sure they are fine. 

ShayCristoforo
1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

As if people needed more reasons to hate Joanne :bear:

Well tbh I like Joanne but we should be very disappointed with that era. Even Gaga herself stated her disappointment with the ultimate goals of Joanne. I enjoyed the album but we have a real global problem of trying to make space for mediocre men. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

thatfoxyfeeling

It doesn't surprise me really when you look at the fact he's a white middle class privileged boomer that has owned/operated several businesses. :yennefer:

ShayCristoforo
Just now, Jewels n Drugs said:

Well someone who would tweet in support of a man who mocked your daughter on a global platform. We don’t want your political or spiritual beliefs sir. We don’t want any of it. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

He's a clown just like Britney's father. I feel sorry for Gaga. This is humiliating. 😒

LaLuna
3 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Idiot. It's not about liberty and freedom of choice, it's about supporting a man who grabs p*ssies and insulted your daughter publicy :saladga:

TimisaMonster

And this is why we won't be seeing her with him anytime soon...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

21 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Gaga almost broke down yesterday at Biden's rally talking about how Trump sexual harasses women, and he knows that she has sexual assault experiences of her own and he still does this ****ing ****? Pathetic. 

Exactly. He's as pathetic as Melania. They chose to support that circus so nobody should "fix" them (Joanne era teas). They deserve nothing. 

"liberty and freedom of choice would not be political." gay rights aren't political? women's rights aren't political? CIVIL RIGHTS aren't political? get tf out of here. I didn't bother giving him attention or commenting on him just being a maga but this is ridiculous and gross

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, Hades said:

He's a clown just like Britney's father. I feel sorry for Gaga. This is humiliating. 😒

Lots of others pop stars seems to have problematic parents. Taytay dad also MAGA, she literally had to go against him to speak up against Trump as shown in her netflix documentary.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived