💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Joe Germanotta supports Trump

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

PsychoMaxcara

What I find tragic is that I bet she isn't nearly as pressed about her father having different political opinions as some of the people here. Like, chill, if you want everyone to think the same and vote for the same person you'd probably like to live in China or North Korea.

At the end of the day, I'm sure she still loves her father

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga
9 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

What I find tragic is that I bet she isn't nearly as pressed about her father having different political opinions as some of the people here. Like, chill, if you want everyone to think the same and vote for the same person you'd probably like to live in China or North Korea.

“Different political opinions” 

It’s way beyond that. How ignorant and blinded by privilege you must be to say something like that.

Trump is the antithesis to everything Gaga stands for and he INSULTED HER LIVE ON TV. 

Get educated 

đŸ€–âšĄïž

David Ward
On 11/6/2020 at 1:24 AM, PsychoMaxcara said:

Trump mocked his daughter and he still expressed his support for him afterwards.

That's fuçked up.

10 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Gaga is open minded and kind - she would not have an issue with someone simply having a different political opinion. But, like many, her issues with Trump are not solely down to his policies. Remember her last words in Pittsburgh? "It's a chance to vote against a man who thinks he can grab your daughters or your sisters by any part of their body's"

Joe knows what his daughter has been through. He knows what she stands for and against. And he very publicly supported Donald Trump. 

And saying that "my political and spiritual beliefs are different" won't exactly help a victim of sexual assault to "chill".

10 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

It’s interesting she didn’t mind working with alleged sexual predators throughout her career tho, and Joe Biden is certainly not 100% pure and innocent. Neither Trump, nor Biden are peachy clean. I said what I said.

You're welcome to say what you want to  say. But there's major differences between Biden and Trump on EVERY level. 

BornAsUnic0rn
On 11/4/2020 at 8:02 PM, Alannah said:

The fact he's publicly endorsing him after Trump's attempt at taking down Gaga is really gross. At least vote for him in silence and keep the disrespect to women and your daughter to yourself. 

I feel like that’s the point.

Her father‘s political views and his vote are his prerogative. But tweeting THIS, AFTER  Trump and Gaga going at each other.. going public with his support for Trump IS slapping your daughter in her face. It‘s his right to do so, but that doesn’t make it morally okay. 

15 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

It’s interesting she didn’t mind working with alleged sexual predators throughout her career tho, and Joe Biden is certainly not 100% pure and innocent. Neither Trump, nor Biden are peachy clean. I said what I said.

She regrets working with  that rapper. She deleted the song from all the platforms.  It is sad that you are attacking  her because of something she did in her past that she has apologized  for.

SchwineLove
16 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

wtf such a bad take

ALGAYDO
16 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Gross. To you, not gaga. 

Dramatica

Guys, it's her father we're talking about, show some respect.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

TWICE on hatius
7 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

Guys, it's a rat we're talking about, show no mercy.

Fixed.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

On 11/7/2020 at 4:51 AM, PsychoMaxcara said:

Disgusting. Shame on you tbh 

Archived