💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Joe Germanotta supports Trump

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Agunimon

I really am starting to believe that part of the reason she was so depressed between Joanne and Chromatica was with her father now. 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crescent Bloom
12 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Her parents haven’t been seen together in years.

this isn't true. I was at the Miami Enigma concert back in February. Cynthia/Joe were there together all night talking with Michael/other people. From where I was standing, one glance over to their section, and I could see everything. Joe did seem uninterested in the moment/show (on his phone, sitting down, etc.)

EDIT:

I think in about a week or so you're going to see new pictures of her with her Dad probably at the restaurant. She is not going to allow the perception to be out there that there's a problem between her and her Dad. 

OracleMonster
10 minutes ago, shane_c said:

I think in about a week or so you're going to see new pictures of her with her Dad probably at the restaurant. She is not going to allow the perception to be out there that there's a problem between her and her Dad. 

Doubt it, she’s outspoken if anything I see her putting out a tweet to address their differences in opinions 

3 minutes ago, OracleMonster said:

Doubt it, she’s outspoken if anything I see her putting out a tweet to address their differences in opinions 

If she does, which I doubt, it'll be that there isn't a problem, it's just politics.

NewYorkGirl

It’s not really surprising, but it must be really hard for Gaga to know her father supports someone she despises. I feel bad for her. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

zakariah
40 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

As far as we know, yes

damn, never knew that. I’m so glad that gaga turned out the way she did then :firega:

Tbh i think this is why Gaga is who she is/has been. Growing up knowing that your father is conservative/republican she probably wanted to rebel against it, being the complete opposite of what he stands for. 

That's probably why he stopped speaking to her for months at the beginning of her career.

CharlieQuinn
21 hours ago, BABYL0N said:

Why are popstar fathers so cruel and narcissistic 

wait, am I a popstar ?:omg:

Bella Goth

imagine we have to survive joanne era because of him and this is how he repay her

(p.s i love and adore joanne era honestly but we knew the mental wreck when we thought she would comeback as GaGa and a dance disco album but we got lady yehaw instead at that period of time)

SevenWonder
On 11/3/2020 at 7:27 PM, RAMROD said:

Lots of others pop stars seems to have problematic parents. Taytay dad also MAGA, she literally had to go against him to speak up against Trump as shown in her netflix documentary.

I'm not really a Taylor fan, but dang. This clip made me tear up a bit. Well said Tay!

Archived