Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Trump: "I could tell you stories about Lady Gaga"

Babylon98

Featured Posts

Gagas lil monster
42 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Wtf what is he talking about I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW 

He has nothing he's just trying to make it seem like he does in an attempt to damper her reputation. It's obviously not going to work but nice try :staymad:

With Peace and love

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

I almost want him to keep talking shít about Gaga.

We ALL know what happens next. 

tumblr_m6husmBlmV1r202bxo1_500.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TimisaMonster

Has she even MET him? What does he know that us hardcore fans don't? 

:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The Clown
19 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Oh ok

I think this is that rally. You can watch it....I love myself to much to do that me 😂

https://www.c-span.org/video/?477684-1/president-trump-holds-rally-scranton-pennsylvania&live

Thanks'. I skimmed through it. The Gaga comments are at the 49:00 mark. His continuation is about Bon Jovi "kissing his a$$" in private, but nothing about Gaga, like that tweet implies. Unless he goes back to it later, I kind of doubt the "updated" quote is true.

Stories about Gaga ? I'd say he just means nudge nudge wink wink pizza etc. This guy is the president. Such a sad time for America, and the world. Such a low point.

9 minutes ago, The Clown said:

Thanks'. I skimmed through it. The Gaga comments are at the 49:00 mark. His continuation is about Bon Jovi "kissing his a$$" in private, but nothing about Gaga, like that tweet implies. Unless he goes back to it later, I kind of doubt the "updated" quote is true.

Bless you😁

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Babba the Hutt

I can NOT believe that Gaga is evil!

ok, but seriously now, this is hilarious :ladyhaha: Trump just can't stop humiliating himself all the time.

This is actually so funny. Gaga is distracting him from the task at hand and he's completely falling for it 🤣

Archived