• Last Reply
Stupid Oreo
2 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

I have the feeling we might get Babylon

Babylon Piano Version :bradley:

Or even better ; Government Hooker piano version:messga:

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, Oyster said:

Oh my, her voice is so powerful but I really wish she would it tone it down a little. She's really pushing her breath and she sounds sharp :/ She's fantastic but I don't like when she overdoes it

Imagine thinking this when Gaga is classically trained and worked with the best of professional vocalists to develop her technique and vocal capabilities.

She without a doubt knows what she's doing, trained by people who know what they're doing, and you can hear it very clearly in these powerful, flawless vocals.

Keep it up Queen!

47 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Imagine thinking this when Gaga is classically trained and worked with the best of professional vocalists to develop her technique and vocal capabilities.

She without a doubt knows what she's doing, trained by people who know what they're doing, and you can hear it very clearly in these powerful, flawless vocals.

Keep it up Queen!

Of course! Hi hi i wanna make it clear that I am not bashing her vocal technique at all. she's more skilled vocally than 95% of the world. I just like it when she sings softer that's it. you know i love my gaga vocals i just have a preference

DanceInTheDark
2 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

omg is Joe Biden gonna sing Bradley Coopers part?

Ofcourse :shadow:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

xoxo Craig
21 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

today!

Like when today :cyanlights:  its already 23.15 here

End Racism Now

SevenWonder

Guys and gals, I frequent an anonymous (mostly) gay forum site that skews MUCH older than here (like 40 and up). It's mostly politics, old Hollywood threads, Broadway etc. If they like pop music, they tend to stan Madonna, Whitney, or Janet. 

Today? There's like ten Gaga threads over there. And they're are LOVING Gaga! 

Omg those might be the best vocals we've heard from her singing Shallow :bradley:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Admin locked this topic

Archived