💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

BIDEN x GAGA: Battle for the Soul of the Nation

Spock

Featured Posts

Der Meister
2 hours ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

I have to agree. The audio on Gaga's performance were a bit off. I'm not knowledgeable on sounds and all but the acoustics - I think - is not the best and she sounded to loud and harsh. I've watched JL's and the sounds were actually great. 

And his speech during the last song was also very good. Gaga should to pop a beta blocker, I think it would help her perform better imo, but I know she is addicted to that adrenaline rush.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga
4 hours ago, donatellab said:

Of course everyone automatically turns into a vocal coach after Gaga performs, and criticises every small detail. She sounded beautiful, and her Shallow rehearsal had the best vocals she's served in a while. Go and try to sing in the cold night yourself, you won't sound nearly as good as her :bear:

Right? Especially when DEMOCRACY IS AT STAKE

🤖⚡️

Just now, GNZAREVILO said:

Why are there no videos of the performance and the speech?

Check GGD's channel (youtube.com/GagaDaily)

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Tinnitus15

Btw I know it’s off topic but does your Spotify displays the chromatica videos on each song or it’s just a personal bug :/

@Cavadour I hear you! The less frequent I gig, the harder it is to get back in the groove of things. The location/set up have so much to do with it too. It's easy to be thrown off if its a set up that's totally outside of the norm/comfort zone. As amazing and seasoned as Gaga is, I'm sure there are days where her performance is affected by some of these forces. The important thing is the emotion and the heart that is put into each performance.

PxA limited

You know what? 

I am kinda disappointed in her after this. Don't get me wrong, Trump is horrible, but Biden is no angel too. He used to bomb inocent civilians just for the sake of the politics. Supporting any politician with this history is naive, and saying they're kind is just ignorant. 

pachinko
39 minutes ago, petararthur said:

You know what? 

I am kinda disappointed in her after this. Don't get me wrong, Trump is horrible, but Biden is no angel too. He used to bomb inocent civilians just for the sake of the politics. Supporting any politician with this history is naive, and saying they're kind is just ignorant. 

Would you have preferred she did nothing? 

PxA limited
21 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Would you have preferred she did nothing? 

Yes. She is too invested in politics, starting with Hilary Clinton. These politicians are all evil in root and calling them kind..no thanks. They all shady af.

Archived