💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

BIDEN x GAGA: Battle for the Soul of the Nation

Spock

Featured Posts

She sounded fantastic. People criticizing her vocals are literally insane, like please check yourself into an asylum at your earliest convenience, you're a danger to yourself and others.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She sounded amazing. I don't know what you're talking about.

The Shallow bridge erasure though :bradley:

caulixtla

I got to watch the entire thing live on my laptop with my 7-year-old daughter and she sang along with Lady Gaga; it was a really great experience for both of us. It’s a good introduction to civics and government for my daughter.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

KarmaPolice

I don't know what some of you have been drinking but she sounded amazing, like she didn't sound this good in a long time

This wasn't a concert. It was a political rally on the night before an election. Of course she's going to speak a lot. And it isn't just any election.

As for her vocals .... I am one of the people who has been worried. I was concerned about Vegas, and about the pre-Superbowl, and I wasn't 100% happy with the VMA's either, and her performance of Smile was lovely but I didn't think it was very testing for her. Well I think she tested herself last night, and she gets an A from me  People who know more about singing than me can pick holes, that's fine, but I thought her voice was strong and rich last night in a way that it hadn't been for a while and I was very pleased to hear it.

huttont
6 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The dry dead crowd was not it :rip:

6 hours ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

this is the problem they're not even screaming 

6 hours ago, Ivy said:

Some people who were there said the crowd was more lively in person but the mic must not have picked it up. But yeah I missed the sound of fans singing along!

Yes it’s a shame the mic didn’t pick it up. There was a great crowd but also half of the people there were in a car since it was a drive in rally. I haven’t rewatched it online but I’m sure it seemed kind of awkward.

NewUsername

Her vocals were on point!!! :sara: Love her for continuing to use her voice and her platform.

+ she was so cute jumping around and waving just before and after the performance.

Would have loved an extra song, John Legend got to sing 3 lol :p

donatellab

Of course everyone automatically turns into a vocal coach after Gaga performs, and criticises every small detail. She sounded beautiful, and her Shallow rehearsal had the best vocals she's served in a while. Go and try to sing in the cold night yourself, you won't sound nearly as good as her :bear:

She/Her/Hers

MessyTop

I can’t with you all criticizing her vocals. She sounded fantastic. 
All of you bitch about her not performing enough, she does a tiny performance and you all think is not good enough! 
It was about her supporting Joe Biden, and she sounded great. 

10 hours ago, beli8 said:

I haven't read all the comments but saw a few of these. I just finished watching her performance and I agree. I am a performer too and some gigs are just better than others. With as cold as it was I think she did great! Sometimes hearing the little "mistakes" reminds us they are human. I could have done with all the excessive breaks/convos especially during You and I, but I know there was a purpose to this performance which was to convey the message of voting and togetherness, so it was necessary. So glad we got to see a some live Gaga tonight!

Plus, those breaks generally suit themselves better to a live performance than they do over the Internet. She was doing a live performance that also happened to be streamed so we can all deal lmao

FFXIV WhiteMage
3 hours ago, Der Meister said:

I hate to say this but John Legend was better

I have to agree. The audio on Gaga's performance were a bit off. I'm not knowledgeable on sounds and all but the acoustics - I think - is not the best and she sounded to loud and harsh. I've watched JL's and the sounds were actually great. 

Archived